Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwoOfEach

Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Chloe understood. Chelsea was there when she found out about Dee; Chelsea came back to help her when she couldn't handle the grief. Chloe had plenty of people holding her hand at the funeral. Chelsea has been there when she was really needed. That's what matters to Chloe.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: I don't see threads attacking Lauren who is Delia's aunt for missing the funeral. Lily stayed home b/c the twins had a bug and I see no hate. This thread is just an excuse to attack Chelsea.

My thoughts exactly. When I saw the twins playing on yesterday's Canadian, I thought, wow; that bug sure disappeared in a hurry!

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote Cinndy:
Quote maja: That's not even what happen. Chelsea stayed home to be with her son who is recovering from surgery.Also, she has been more then grateful to Chloe and even has said said so.

Carly went to Jake's funeral. No excuses.

Adam left the apartment and went to Delia's funeral.

Granny Anita could've watched Connor for an hour.

They said Connor was doing fine. He's out of the hospital and settled in back at the pent house.

Who is Carly?????

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: I don't see threads attacking Lauren who is Delia's aunt for missing the funeral. Lily stayed home b/c the twins had a bug and I see no hate. This thread is just an excuse to attack Chelsea.

I think tearjerker stories really get people demanding near perfection from characters. There will be a demand that people go beyond what suffices or even does more than suffice so as to express their gratitude. I think Chloe and Chelsea shared what they needed to. For Chelsea to make sure she went to the funeral wouldn't really have been about Dee or Chloe or Billy but about letting everyone else there know that Chelsea was ever-grateful. That kind of silent announcement just wasn't necessary, in my view. It could have been nice to see her go to the funeral, sure, but I think she and the people who are immediately involved in this matter have all had the contact they needed. That includes Chloe's visit to Chelsea's home and her holding of Conner. Chelsea is also at home with an infant who has undergone surgery--how many parents really would leave their child's side? We often praise parents for staying at their kids' side through a bout with the flu, but we don't do it when a newborn undergoes surgery, and surgery whose outcome is yet unknown?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”