Billy and Chloe?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kerfuffles

Re: Billy and Chloe?

Postby Kerfuffles » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote CHATTERBOX22:
Quote Kerfuffles: I'd love to see a Billy & Chloe romance. Heck, I'd be happy to see even just a Billy & Chloe hook-up/torrid affair.

EH & BM's chemistry is just so natural & awesome. I loved their recent video chat. They were just so fun with eachother. That chemistry is obvious in Chloe & Billy scenes.

I don't know if TPTB will go there with them again but I'd love to see it. Chilly are HOT.

I loved Chilly and they always had natural chemistry together.

Please please writers give us back Billy and Chloe! :)

They had the best Chemistry together and still do, I would love to see Chilly reunited and strong, happy and in love

Billy and Chloe, they get each other..... :)

Victoria is clueless when it comes to Billy and it shows every time they have a problem.

I like how Billy can be himself around Chloe.. and he has a personality when he is with Chloe.. he is like a stick in the mud when he is with vikki.

Yes! THIS! Billy & Chloe have a naturalness & chemistry with eachother that is so entertaining to watch. I just love Chilly!

dogg68

Postby dogg68 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:24 am

you know why Victoria yelled at Billy becz she is scared for him she's scared he will do something like kill someone then he will be in jail then your Billy and Chloe will never be together so maybe you should thank her

VILLY FOREVER :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 am

Quote Kerfuffles:
Quote greengrass: Michael Fairman already said that the Chilly fans are going to be upset because there's going to be no Chilly in the near future.There will be no Chilly just Villy in the immediate future

Michael Fairman did not say this. Jillian Bowe for Daytime Confidential in their spoilers from a couple of weeks ago said that instead of Chloe & Billy growing closer over Delia's death, Chloe would lean on Kevin while Billy would shut EVERYONE out.

Here is the link: daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/10/23/secrets-and-romances-on-the-horizon-for-the-young-and-the-restless-nov-sweeps

(Since this link is a couple of weeks old and we've already seen this stuff happen I don't think it qualifies as a "spoiler" anymore)

I agree it doesn't look like Chilly are going to happen in the next couple of months. Sounds more like Billy is going to instead grow close to this Kelly person. And I look forward to seeing that, too.

But what happens after that...who knows? Chloe & Billy's amazinv chemistry is something the new writers may choose to explore. 3)

as long as villy ends for a while I am good to go.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:24 am

Quote greengrass: In the interview BM said that his character was going to become more mature and less of the town idea and Liz said that she though her character was going to go a little crazy and that she would like to be hooked up with an older man.Well Billy is not an older man he's about the same age as her.

Chloe and Nick would be a good idea. I would like her with someone older and he needs someone younger.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote elenablair: Where was Victoria when Billy was struggling with his gambling addiction again? She wasn't there for him, Chloe was. Even today (spoiler) on the Canadian episode, she was yelling at him. Geez, the man just lost his daughter. I don't think, and I hope Villy won't last.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote dogg68: you know why Victoria yelled at Billy becz she is scared for him she's scared he will do something like kill someone then he will be in jail then your Billy and Chloe will never be together so maybe you should thank her

VILLY FOREVER :D

Victoria does not know what to do with Billy because she's not Chloe.

Victoria is clueless!

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am

I LOVED the Chilly video chat with Liz & Billy. They were adorable & so fun together.

And Billy Miller saying that Billy Abbott had been acting like the "village idiot" the past couple of years? I couldn't agree more! Billy acting Newmanized and like Newman lapdog with Victoria is just dumbing down his character.

Billy & Chloe on the other hand have so much sizzle. Billy was such a great soapy conflicted character back then. We have seen more of that Billy in his gambling storyline and now with Delia dying. Billy is SO more interesting when he doesn't give a shite what Victoria thinks.

One of my favorite Chilly lines ever, when Billy was trying to talk Chloe out of liking Chance: "You and me? We're from the dark side baby."

(Also, i loved it when Billy called Chloe baby. And "Little Mama" and "Hot Thing." sigh...they have "IT" chemistry.)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:41 am

Quote Kerfuffles: I LOVED the Chilly video chat with Liz & Billy. They were adorable & so fun together.

And Billy Miller saying that Billy Abbott had been acting like the "village idiot" the past couple of years? I couldn't agree more! Billy acting Newmanized and like Newman lapdog with Victoria is just dumbing down his character.

Billy & Chloe on the other hand have so much sizzle. Billy was such a great soapy conflicted character back then. We have seen more of that Billy in his gambling storyline and now with Delia dying. Billy is SO more interesting when he doesn't give a shite what Victoria thinks.

One of my favorite Chilly lines ever, when Billy was trying to talk Chloe out of liking Chance: "You and me? We're from the dark side baby."

(Also, i loved it when Billy called Chloe baby. And "Little Mama" and "Hot Thing." sigh...they have "IT" chemistry.)

The "village idiot" pretty much sums it up! :)

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Quote Kerfuffles: I LOVED the Chilly video chat with Liz & Billy. They were adorable & so fun together.

Right? I was glad to hear Billy Miller acknowledging what so many of us have been thinking. Billy Newman neé Abbott the Newmanized lapdog of the past couple of years has not been appealing at all. Let's get Billy back to being Billy ABBOTT.

(If he can do that with Chloe, all the better 3) )

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Quote Kerfuffles:

Right? I was glad to hear Billy Miller acknowledging what so many of us have been thinking. Billy Newman neé Abbott the Newmanized lapdog of the past couple of years has not been appealing at all. Let's get Billy back to being Billy ABBOTT.

(If he can do that with Chloe, all the better 3) )

Love my Chilly but as long as Billy is away from that whiny, will always put my daddy and Newman ahead of you Victoria,
I'm ok.

Will always hope for Chilly! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”