Billy and Chloe?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Billy and Chloe?

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote Joy T: I think writers are going to let Billy have an affair with Kelly who we will soon be seeing as Cynthia Watros has already started . She will play a teacher who also lost her child by hit and run driver. She and Billy will meet at grief counseling . The SD claims that they become very close so I look for Billy boy to stray and that will make Victor VERY happy. I have a feeling that Victoria will get together with Jack's new cousin. She has to be with an Abbott so Victor will stay ticked! :)

:D :D

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Joy T: I think writers are going to let Billy have an affair with Kelly who we will soon be seeing as Cynthia Watros has already started . She will play a teacher who also lost her child by hit and run driver. She and Billy will meet at grief counseling . The SD claims that they become very close so I look for Billy boy to stray and that will make Victor VERY happy. I have a feeling that Victoria will get together with Jack's new cousin. She has to be with an Abbott so Victor will stay ticked! :)

Your husbands family? Where have I seen that before?? :D :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Your husbands family? Where have I seen that before?? :D :D

Victoria will be eating her own words than....... :D :D

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Quote Deana4Villy: Hey, remember when Victoria thought he was having an affair with Chloe and she pointed out that they shared a child together? Billy's response was "I used to drink a lot back then." Like he was saying I was a drunk and had no idea what he was doing with Chloe.

I remember those scenes well--Billy saying whatever he could to try to convince a jealous Victoria that he was not having an affair with Chloe. And Victoria staying so jealous of Billy & Chloe spending time together that she blackmailed Chloe to stat away from him.

I also remember Victoria saying about Billy & Chloe that "chemistry doesn't just evaporate." Smartest thing Victoria has ever said. ;)

And that's what it boils down to with Billy & Chloe: amazing chemistry. They've got a snap, crackle & pop in scenes together that I've never seen with Billy and anybody else. I could even see it in the BM/EH Chilly video chat.

There's is so much story potential there for them. I could care less if Billy & Chloe's past relationship was to just have (to also quote Billy) "hot monkey sex all over NYC." I'd like to see Billy & Chloe bond over their shared loss and develop deeper feelings for each other as a result. Maybe after he gets control over his feelings through group counseling.

That being said, I'm also looking forward to Billy Miller & Cynthia Watros sharing scenes together. She's a very good actress. And if they also have some sexual chemistry, I might also like that relationship to turn into some kind of torrid affair. >) We'll see.

Not happy they killed Delia off but I'm happy to see BM & EH getting to do such great acting with eachother and others.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Quote Kerfuffles:
Quote Deana4Villy: Hey, remember when Victoria thought he was having an affair with Chloe and she pointed out that they shared a child together? Billy's response was "I used to drink a lot back then." Like he was saying I was a drunk and had no idea what he was doing with Chloe.

I remember those scenes well--Billy saying whatever he could to try to convince a jealous Victoria that he was not having an affair with Chloe. And Victoria staying so jealous of Billy & Chloe spending time together that she blackmailed Chloe to stat away from him.

I also remember Victoria saying about Billy & Chloe that "chemistry doesn't just evaporate." Smartest thing Victoria has ever said. ;)

And that's what it boils down to with Billy & Chloe: amazing chemistry. They've got a snap, crackle & pop in scenes together that I've never seen with Billy and anybody else. I could even see it in the BM/EH Chilly video chat.

There's is so much story potential there for them. I could care less if Billy & Chloe's past relationship was to just have (to also quote Billy) "hot monkey sex all over NYC." I'd like to see Billy & Chloe bond over their shared loss and develop deeper feelings for each other as a result. Maybe after he gets control over his feelings through group counseling.

That being said, I'm also looking forward to Billy Miller & Cynthia Watros sharing scenes together. She's a very good actress. And if they also have some sexual chemistry, I might also like that relationship to turn into some kind of torrid affair. >) We'll see.

Not happy they killed Delia off but I'm happy to see BM & EH getting to do such great acting with eachother and others.

Maybe one day will get Chilly..... :)

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote Bellah: Billy and chloe hell no! Just the thought of it makes me wanna scream. >(

I cannot feel Billy's pain, I don't think his acting is all that good, anyone can sit around and stare into space. The only person that I feel sorry for is Chloe, she has done a great job of acting but then I have never been a Billy fan, its either time for Billy to man up or move on. I have not liked Billy since he teamed up with that girl on the rape charge, I really thought Victor has his number never thought Billy would stoop that low.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Michael Fairman already said that the Chilly fans are going to be upset because there's going to be no Chilly in the near future.There will be no Chilly just Villy in the immediate future

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Quote greengrass: Michael Fairman already said that the Chilly fans are going to be upset because there's going to be no Chilly in the near future.There will be no Chilly just Villy in the immediate future

As if there ever really was. :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Quote greengrass: Michael Fairman already said that the Chilly fans are going to be upset because there's going to be no Chilly in the near future.There will be no Chilly just Villy in the immediate future

Never say never....... :D

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Michael Fairman did not say this. Jillian Bowe for Daytime Confidential in their spoilers from a couple of weeks ago said that instead of Chloe & Billy growing closer over Delia's death, Chloe would lean on Kevin while Billy would shut EVERYONE out.

Here is the link: daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/10/23/secrets-and-romances-on-the-horizon-for-the-young-and-the-restless-nov-sweeps

(Since this link is a couple of weeks old and we've already seen this stuff happen I don't think it qualifies as a "spoiler" anymore)

I agree it doesn't look like Chilly are going to happen in the next couple of months. Sounds more like Billy is going to instead grow close to this Kelly person. And I look forward to seeing that, too.

But what happens after that...who knows? Chloe & Billy's amazinv chemistry is something the new writers may choose to explore. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”