Cane

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Cane

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

So where is he working these days, since he rejected Victor's idea of what his job should be? Must be the only guy in the world who can acts so carefree while he's out of work.

Many people we know lost their jobs in 2008 and they scrambled constantly until they found another one -- no one was going to the park to feed the ducks or hanging out in the coffee shop.

Soap Fan+

Re: Cane

Postby Soap Fan+ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Lily still works at jabot. So she is the breadwinner now. I guess Cane will be a stay at home dad now.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Cane is a lazy creep.. living off his wife.. >)

Bellah

Postby Bellah » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Cane is.... Wow he didn't even honour Mrs C will, he just gave up.

longtimefansc

Postby longtimefansc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Cane is the biggest snooze fest ever. Always with the whispering, and it seems like at least one time in every scene he's whispering "the babies, the babies". :) I wish he'd go on back to Australia, and take the Winters family with him. Just my opinion.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:06 am

Quote Lizzytish: So where is he working these days, since he rejected Victor's idea of what his job should be? Must be the only guy in the world who can acts so carefree while he's out of work.

Many people we know lost their jobs in 2008 and they scrambled constantly until they found another one -- no one was going to the park to feed the ducks or hanging out in the coffee shop.

I like Cane. But frankly being part of Lane limits this character so much. All he does he dote on Lily and the kids. BORING!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 am

Cane is the ultimate bore.. they should have kept him dead.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Luv Cane, I know that DG understands that Lane is the best thing that happened to his character. Without Lane, MAB would have been successful in her endeavor to kill the character. Too bad she wasted her time in attacking the thereby leaving fans as myself with nothing to watch.

luvroflife

Postby luvroflife » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I enjoy the type of man the character of Cane represents; he doesn't need to step o/s his marriage when tthings get rough. This show needs ALL types; This character has been rewritten (too many times)to prop and promote so many other s/ls that had nothing to do with him. I'm just happy they allowed him to remain committed and loving. (lazy writing is at issue here.) That's what limits this character. Not every viewer is turned on by the so called 'bad boy' who uses, schemes, sleeps around for their own selfish purposes.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote shalaydra75: Luv Cane, I know that DG understands that Lane is the best thing that happened to his character. Without Lane, MAB would have been successful in her endeavor to kill the character. Too bad she wasted her time in attacking the thereby leaving fans as myself with nothing to watch.

Lane is the reason that only lane fans like cane.. he is totally isolated being paired with a winter...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”