The most boring character ...is....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pgl35

Re: The most boring character ...is....

Postby pgl35 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Sharon , anything she says or does is just DULL!
Cane, Lily, and any of the Winters family
NuAbby

Tyler

There are others, but these are the absolute worst , and they all bore me to tears..

littlemissmuffit

Postby littlemissmuffit » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi! I am new here. The most boring character is Christine. She is back, but why? to be the DA? Anyone off the street could play the role of the DA? They need to give Paul a real sl. I also think that something needs to be done to the Winters bunch. The current story line is old...Cane and Lily?? Too many characters needing good story lines while we watch Nikki whine around, Victor terrorize his kids, And then there is Sharon UCK! poor Faith.

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote LucyT: For decades my vote would have fallen to Christine but CHELSEA has changed that! Great job Chelsea! Heck now I even get a little excited to see Chris on screen. 3)

I AGREE WITH THIS 1,000%!!!! Chelsea needs to exit stage left immediately.

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote LaBrae: IMO, the best way to judge a character by interest is when its one who receives sufficent airtime, and apart of actual storylines, not just filler scenes.

So I'd go with characters like:

Victor(he's just too one-note)
Victoria
Dylan
Nikki
Chelsea
Avery

They all receive a lot of airtime, but just aren't interesting as characaters. JMO

Exactly! ITA with your list.

We are in desperate need of a break from Victor. He's been doing the same old thing since the devil was a boy >( and it's boring.

Nikki walking around in a daze, killing people unaware, reuniting with evil war bucks for the thousandth time is not entertaining so give her a stripper pole and send her to Vegas, she'll have a better time there. :D

Avery has had plenty of time and if all she can do is bed her sister's boy toy, then let her go. Her and Dylan can run off into the sunset and bake muffins all day. 8)

Victor can take Victoria on an extended trip and bond. She looks like she desperately needs the attention and it will help her get over her struggle of p..is envy. ~)

Chelsea has had a lot of air time too, she's only shown interest in folding baby clothing, grinning, and holding up three sketches, her best bet would be to work in clothing store part-time and go to clown school in the evening. :-) Have a good weekend all.

YR, you have me about to fall out of my bed laughing! Your post is beyond hilarious!

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Quote CdnMama:
Quote sudbubble:
Quote longtimefansc: It's got to be......Whispering Cane (the babies, the babies) Ashby

my list would start with Dylan, but you're right about Cane. He's turning into one of those characters like Victor that only says like 4 lines over and over and over! Now if it's creepy, lurchy we're talking about then Cane wins the prize! I bet he'd melt in the sunshine!

Cane does remind me of a vampire sometimes lol.
You and I have so much in common. No wonder we know a great couple when we see one.
My fast forward list:
Cane and Lily
Devon
Kyle
Hilary
mason
anything to do with blogger/rose
paul and cricket
kevin
michael
fen
Lauren
Neil
Leslie
Jill

lilie

Postby lilie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote Embrace:
Quote YR2013:
Quote LaBrae: IMO, the best way to judge a character by interest is when its one who receives sufficent airtime, and apart of actual storylines, not just filler scenes.

So I'd go with characters like:

Victor(he's just too one-note)
Victoria
Dylan
Nikki
Chelsea
Avery

They all receive a lot of airtime, but just aren't interesting as characaters. JMO

Exactly! ITA with your list.

We are in desperate need of a break from Victor. He's been doing the same old thing since the devil was a boy >( and it's boring.

Nikki walking around in a daze, killing people unaware, reuniting with evil war bucks for the thousandth time is not entertaining so give her a stripper pole and send her to Vegas, she'll have a better time there. :D

Avery has had plenty of time and if all she can do is bed her sister's boy toy, then let her go. Her and Dylan can run off into the sunset and bake muffins all day. 8)

Victor can take Victoria on an extended trip and bond. She looks like she desperately needs the attention and it will help her get over her struggle of p..is envy. ~)

Chelsea has had a lot of air time too, she's only shown interest in folding baby clothing, grinning, and holding up three sketches, her best bet would be to work in clothing store part-time and go to clown school in the evening. :-) Have a good weekend all.

YR, you have me about to fall out of my bed laughing! Your post is beyond hilarious!

I didn't see that post either, LMBO :-) :-) :-)

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

CdmMama, you and I have so much in common. No wonder we recognize a good couple when we see one. :)

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Chelsea
Dylan
Victoria
Avery
Cane
Lily (with Cane only)
Devon
Kevin
Fen

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 pm

I agree, but sadely it is the show for most. Why kill of Carmine? One should add Finmore!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”