Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 am

My first thought was....
Here we go with Lauren cheating again!

Fen always gets off the hook with the "Law" IMO. Wonder if Michael's charges will get dropped and Fen charged because of his confession? I hope it is uncovered that Fen really did the deed while doing drugs with that girl Raven. Or perhaps Raven actually got the gun away from Carmine and shot him? I'm sure IF Carmine saw and scared them that they did something while under the influence of drugs.

calliope

Re: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Postby calliope » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:43 am

I am hoping Fen wasn't doing drugs.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:10 am

I can't stand michael, he was good as Vic's lapdog now he's a bore..fen they can lock up for ten to twent the show will be off by then

Gmac1947

Postby Gmac1947 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Micheal away for 10 years, and we know Lauren likes to feel good. So how long will she be able to keep her clothes on an stop her legs from spreading.

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Michael will probably be out of jail by the end of November sweeps or soon after.

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Never have I seen the wheels of "justice"(GMAB)move so fast. It is usually years before a sentence.

And BTW did they check carmines hands for residue? It would not surprise me if he shot himself just to get the ultimate revenge. After all he did call Lauren to the alley

ah76

Postby ah76 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote dafyduc: Never have I seen the wheels of "justice"(GMAB)move so fast. It is usually years before a sentence.And BTW did they check carmines hands for residue? It would not surprise me if he shot himself just to get the ultimate revenge. After all he did call Lauren to the alley
Michael confessed.So there was no reason not to go right to the sentencing.As for Carmine it wouldn't surprise me either if Carmine shot himself.Plus i don't think the police ran ballistics to see if the gun he had was the same one that killed him.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Michael is not going to go to jail, I think we all know that.. he may do a little bit of time but this story is so ridiculous and boring. Lauren is the one who should go to jail.. this is all on her for being a cheating hussy.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote FL senior fan: My first thought was....

Fen always gets off the hook with the "Law" IMO. Wonder if Michael's charges will get dropped and Fen charged because of his confession? I hope it is uncovered that Fen really did the deed while doing drugs with that girl Raven. Or perhaps Raven actually got the gun away from Carmine and shot him? I'm sure IF Carmine saw and scared them that they did something while under the influence of drugs.

Fen has admitted to getting high on drugs after seeing the video of Lauren and Carmine.That's why he can't remember what happened.At least he came forward and said Michael had confessed to protect him.They did this before when Ashley took the blame for Tucker's accident because Abby had been drinking.Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your actions.If Fen did kill Carmine then he needs to be accountable.A new investigation my find he didn't do it and the both he and Michael are free.This s/l should have ended with Carmine being killed by Paul or Alex in self defense,and the Baldwins left out of it.Apparently we're in for some twists and turns which will just drag it on even longer.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote FL senior fan: My first thought was....

Don't care.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”