Does It Really Matter If Adam Killed Delia......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ladycam

Re: Does It Really Matter If Adam Killed Delia......

Postby ladycam » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote Soap Fan:
Quote lambram: No, it doesn't matter because ultimately it was BILLY'S FAULT for leaving his child in a car alone at night.

Whomever ran her over, it was an accident. I don't care if it was Adam or not. That is irrelevant.

This kid shouldn't have been running around on a dark road at night. It was an accident waiting to happen. All due to Billy's negligence and carelessness, bad parenting.
YOU ADAM FANS ARE RIDICULOUS.
THIS IS HIS FAULT. HE WAS SPEEDING. ADAM IS A MONSTER. HE.ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF.

People run at high speed on a highway which is where Adam was. When he drives at high speed in child/school zone and harms a child then I'll call him a monster. But Billy is still sadly responsible and am not hating on him. But he left his child alone in deserted area where he couldn't see her. And he was unlucky it's tragic but not Adam's fault.

maja

Postby maja » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote Soap Fan:
Quote lambram: No, it doesn't matter because ultimately it was BILLY'S FAULT for leaving his child in a car alone at night.

Whomever ran her over, it was an accident. I don't care if it was Adam or not. That is irrelevant.

This kid shouldn't have been running around on a dark road at night. It was an accident waiting to happen. All due to Billy's negligence and carelessness, bad parenting.
THIS IS HIS FAULT. HE WAS SPEEDING. ADAM IS A MONSTER. HE.ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF.

Is there a reason why you choose to comment in all caps? I find it really annoying.As for your comment, I won't even bother to fall for your baiting.

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote TITTH: or not his character is what everyone thought it was. Cowards don't man up and he is what everyone thought he was, a weasel.

I'TS NOT EVEN TWO DAYS YET, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WETHER HE IS A COWARD OR NOT, ACTUALLY HE'S NOT,HE JUST DOES NOT WANT TO BE TAKEN FROM HIS SON ,WHEN HE NEEDS HIM.

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Quote SoapsAtGrams: I'm not bashing any character.
But IMHO, I wish Conner had been the recipient of his biological father's corneas d/t an automobile accident, and saved Delia's character.
I do Not miss Carmine's character.
I would NOT miss Adam's character. JMHO.

I WILL MISS little adorable Delia's character. %(

ADAM IS WHY I WATCH ,SOPHIE WAS SWEET AS DELIA , BUT SHE WAS RECURRING WE'D RARELY SEE HER.

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote Lakers4Life:
Quote TITTH: or not his character is what everyone thought it was. Cowards don't man up and he is what everyone thought he was, a weasel.

I hate what they are doing to Adam,s character, they are boxing him into a bad guy only role. I so wanted him to redeem himself and take over Newmans Enterprises.

THEY ARE REDEEMING ADAM ,THIS IS WHERE EVERY THING IS GOING, HE WILL TURN HIMSELF IN ,MM SAYS ADAMS DONE WITH HIS FATHER AND HE NOW HAS HIS OWN FAMILY.AS FOR NEWMAN ,I HOPE HE AND JACK START A NW COMPANY THAT WILL KNOCK HIS FATHER OUT OF THE WATER AND NIKI NICK AND VIKI FINALLY SEE THE PAIN THIER FATHER HAS CAUSED ALL HIS CHILDREN,

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote trinilisa:

Ita with your post...

IT'S NOT EVEN TWO DAYS SINCE THE ACCIDENT ,AND HES HAD CONNOR TO DEAL WITH,

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:07 pm

The guilt will get to him, he will turn himself in, or he will be about to when the real killer is revealed.

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote SoapsAtGrams: I'm not bashing any character.
But IMHO, I wish Conner had been the recipient of his biological father's corneas d/t an automobile accident, and saved Delia's character.
I do Not miss Carmine's character.
I would NOT miss Adam's character.
I've always said that imho the best thing would have been for LittleGirl'sScarfBurner to have made the ultimate sacrifice so that he could save his Peanut's eyes. That would have been an episode I would have watched with glee! But alas, the writers are too busy making Adam their ultimate Victim and throwing him a life-long pity party...Guess they've drunk the Cool-Aid!

THEY ARE CHANGING ADAM INTO A BETTER PERSON AS HE SAID ,ITS ONLY BEEN LESS THEN 2 DAYS AND CONNOR HAD MAJOR SURGERY. HE WILL TURN HIMSELF IN,IT IS DOUBTFUL YOU WOULD SEE MUCH OD SOPHIE ANYWAY. ,SHE WAS ONLY RECURRING IF DEE HADN'T BEEN HIT B/C OF HER NOT LISTENING TO HER FATHER AND HIM EXPECTING HER TO.WHOEVER HIT HER ,IT WAS A ACCIDENT,SHE WAS DRESSED IN BLACK ON A DARK ROAD,BTW SHE WASN'T ON THE ROAD WHEN ADAM WAS DRIVING,ONLY THE DOG WAS, THEY KEEP SAYING SHE WAS HIT ON THE ROAD WHEN SHE WAS HIT ,THE TEC WOULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT,,BESIDES THERES NOT ENOUGH DAMAGE ON ADAM'S CAR TO HAVE HIT EVEN A 60 PD CHILD WHILE SPEEDING.

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Quote ladycam:

Well GC is full of cowards. And they were coward when they didn't what Adam have to lose. I could example upon top of example where each didn't own up to wrong doing. Adam walking into a police station and telling them he think he hit Delia but his not sure. With his history they would lock him up. There is no one that witness the accident. We all have our favorite but lets be real Kevin,Chloe,Billy, Chelsea,Victor,Nick,Jack and the list goes on are cowards and weasels. Let get rid of all them for being coward and weasels.

LOL :]

Bellah

Postby Bellah » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Quote Soap Fan:

So you consider being on a highway going fast speeding. Good to know. And why isn't billy boy a monster? Same jerk that tried to frame Adam for a sex crime he didn't commit. Team Adam all the way. And your caps are for what? To intimidate Adam supporters? Oh pls moving on...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”