Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabygirlAH

Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:50 pm

Quote kimyla:
Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

I don't like Amber with Cane at all. He can do much better.

yrkayfan

Postby yrkayfan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:05 pm

IF Cane turns out to be bad ;( It would be an interesting twist for Amber to be the one that cracks the scheme >)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Please DO NOT put these two back together 8)

Amber is a bad girl.....and Cane doesn't deserve a girl like that.....He deserves someone smart, beautiful, young and HONEST :D

Sincerely

Bubble ;)

Wickyz

Postby Wickyz » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Quote kimyla:
Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

JUST EWWWWWW I dont think Heather has chemistry with anyone..she is such a dry character..and Lily...well she belongs with Daniel..I hope they find their way back to each other..Cane and Amber...yeah..they work together!!!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote athena w: I hope it is Victor and Nikki. Send Chow packing. He is after money and whatever else he can get. Victor is a little overbearing but do believe he loves Nikki. *)

Me too! :)

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 pm

Hope its not Brad and Sharon and I really hope it won't be Cane and Amber. Chemistry means very little on this soap opera. I'm hoping they were referring to Nikki and Victor

BlackSwan

Postby BlackSwan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:54 pm

I don't think that the writers will ever put Amber & Cane together, but I do think that the old love they are talking about might be Daniel& Lily., and Not Cane & Abmer at all. I do think that Cane & Heather do have chemistry. I am not too sure a bout Cane & Lily, to me those too are DULL AS I don't knoew what...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”