Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
OttawaSweetie

Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Postby OttawaSweetie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:26 pm

Did you see Cane with his arms around Amber?
He was very sweet. He was consoling her.

What do you all make of that?

What do you think will happen if anything?

kimyla

Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Postby kimyla » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 pm

I don't think anything will happen. I think this will be closure for them and they will both move on.

dollzdimplez

Postby dollzdimplez » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:40 pm

I don't know I did read somewhere in a spoiler that an old love will rekindle. I thought at first Paul and Lauren but that just couldn't be? Maybe it is going to be Cane and Amber.... who knows.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Amber's got money now.... She may have a soft spot for Candy-Cane, but remember... Her first love is MONEY! ;)

OttawaSweetie

Postby OttawaSweetie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:42 pm

Quote kimyla: I don't think anything will happen. I think this will be closure for them and they will both and they will move on.

I hope that's true!

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:43 pm

I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:45 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

ITA - I felt it for her when she started to cry. She almost had me choked up. Her being all tough and can handle it.....nice to see her break down like that.

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:46 pm

I dissagree. Katherine knows that Amber loves Cane. She's saved Jill and now Katherine. She wasn't even expecting to be the hero then and now she is. I want to see them turn her character around. She has more potential on Y&R. The B&B just made her characte sleezy and cheap. It's time we see a new Amber!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:46 pm

Quote sarasecret007: I dissagree. Katherine knows that Amber loves Cane. She's saved Jill and now Katherine. She wasn't even expecting to be the hero then and now she is. I want to see them turn her character around. She has more potential on Y&R. The B&B just made her characte sleezy and cheap. It's time we see a new Amber!

ITA - Amber does love him....maybe not in the beginning but that girl fell hard for him.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:49 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”