Delia's death is Chloe's fault

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Delia's death is Chloe's fault

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote Lanie1959: what a cop out .........if lies is what killed Delia then god help Connor because with all the lies Adam has told Connor is screwed. If we go by that logic if Connor dies in surgery it will because of Adam's lies ~) KMN

Good point. But he lives...and Adam celebrated his good fortune by burning the scarf of the the dead little girl whose corneas are now in his son's eyes. I hope he hears screetching tires everytime he looks at his little boy...

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote daisy1984:
Quote Supercouplevilly: The only way it wasn't a complete accidentis. if, the person that hit her knew it, and kept going. When Adam stopped, Delia would have been on the other side of his car, and (I believe) unharmed.

If she was on the other side of his car unharmed, why wouldn't she have said something or made some type of noise when Adam got out of his car? If I had almost been hit by a car, I would have been a little panicked.

It is possible that someone had already hit Delia before Adam's car appeared and then the dog ran off so that Adam had to swerve to avoid the dog.

That's what I think.

Great post!

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 pm

So far Billy, Victoria, Adam, Dash and now Chloe have all been blamed for Delia’s death. Why stop there? Let’s blame the store owner for being open so Billy could stop for ice cream or better yet, the state of WI for not mowing down the bush that Delia was hiding behind. Oh let’s don’t leave out the SUV manufacturer for building a vehicle that when driven can cause a death. No….I got it this time. It was my beloved Phyllis! Even though she’s in a coma several states away, I’m sure she had something to do with Delia’s death.

The point of this post is to show Delia’s death was an accident caused by a series of unfortunate events. I can speak of this personally. My 10 year-old cousin was happily riding his bike in his yard with family outside with him. Being excited over his excellent report card, he rode his bike out the driveway and into the path of a dump truck. The family didn’t blame the driver, Scott or themselves. It was an accident and in the blink of an eye, a life gone.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote Radsbrat: So far Billy, Victoria, Adam, Dash and now Chloe have all been blamed for Delia’s death. Why stop there? Let’s blame the store owner for being open so Billy could stop for ice cream or better yet, the state of WI for not mowing down the bush that Delia was hiding behind. Oh let’s don’t leave out the SUV manufacturer for building a vehicle that when driven can cause a death. No….I got it this time. It was my beloved Phyllis! Even though she’s in a coma several states away, I’m sure she had something to do with Delia’s death.

The point of this post is to show Delia’s death was an accident caused by a series of unfortunate events. I can speak of this personally. My 10 year-old cousin was happily riding his bike in his yard with family outside with him. Being excited over his excellent report card, he rode his bike out the driveway and into the path of a dump truck. The family didn’t blame the driver, Scott or themselves. It was an accident and in the blink of an eye, a life gone.

Great post Rads! My condolences .

ITA - it is a tragic accident. People loose their focus and want to blame "someone/something".

karenRose

Delia's death is NO ONEs fault

Postby karenRose » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 pm

I have a problem with this Delia's death, Billy was taking her home from the play..now think WHY in the world would anyone take a DOG to the play at a school? Why wasn't Delia in a booster seat? Why was Dash (the dog) in the car? Our school does not allow dogs at our schools, does any school? (except sevice dogs)..can anyone tell me why Dash was in the car? And what did the dog do stay in the car during the play? I don't get this whole scenerio, does anyone else? And I have never seen Dash in any other episodes before have you? All of a suddden Delia has a dog after the play? And why hasn't anyone bother to go look for Delia's dog? I do NOT think it is Chloe's fault, or Billy's fault, or Adam's fault..it was Dash's fault.And NO ONE has bothered to look for this dog that meant so much to Delia. WHY?

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Pravda: Chloe convinced Chelsea to lie to Adam and Dylan about Conner's paternity causing Conner to be delivered poorly and Adam to drive carelessly due to anger.

Chloe did the same trickery to Billy and Cain and almost destroyed Lillie's marriage. It is her ultimate fault that DD is dead. Chelsea should have come clean with Adam from the beginning.

Connor's first two diagnoses were wrong--neither Adam's genes nor Chelsea's quick delivery caused the eye condition--Peter's Anomoly is a congenital disease where the corneas don't develop properly in utero.

Chloe did nothing to deserve losing her only child. Chelsea chose to listen to Chloe's bad advice, yet her son is saved.
Soap life is no more fair than real life.

I agree. That is why I like Y&R because they show and reflect more real life issues than other shows (except for Mr. Abbott appearing to Jack and other children - but that is debatable!). I believe that both Chloe and Billy will benefit from grief counseling.

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote Radsbrat: So far Billy, Victoria, Adam, Dash and now Chloe have all been blamed for Delia’s death. Why stop there? Let’s blame the store owner for being open so Billy could stop for ice cream or better yet, the state of WI for not mowing down the bush that Delia was hiding behind. Oh let’s don’t leave out the SUV manufacturer for building a vehicle that when driven can cause a death. No….I got it this time. It was my beloved Phyllis! Even though she’s in a coma several states away, I’m sure she had something to do with Delia’s death.

Great post and so sorry for you loss! Why not also blame the school for actually putting on the play that late at night.Also the place that actually sold Billy the untrained Dash to him while we're playing the blame game.You can blame blame GC for not having proper lighting in that area. Geez. we can go on forever, but the results would be the same...Delia will still be dead from a horrible accident.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

There was even a thread where the op blamed Delia and said he/she felt bad for Adam...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote karenRose: I have a problem with this Delia's death, Billy was taking her home from the play..now think WHY in the world would anyone take a DOG to the play at a school? Why wasn't Delia in a booster seat? Why was Dash (the dog) in the car? Our school does not allow dogs at our schools, does any school? (except sevice dogs)..can anyone tell me why Dash was in the car? And what did the dog do stay in the car during the play? I don't get this whole scenerio, does anyone else? And I have never seen Dash in any other episodes before have you? All of a suddden Delia has a dog after the play? And why hasn't anyone bother to go look for Delia's dog? I do NOT think it is Chloe's fault, or Billy's fault, or Adam's fault..it was Dash's fault.And NO ONE has bothered to look for this dog that meant so much to Delia. WHY?

I'm not sure but I think the dog was in the play as Toto?

Carmenstar

Postby Carmenstar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Yeah...it's Chloe fault...she should have been with her child that night and celebrated her daughters part in the play instead of making out with numbnuts at the theater.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”