Who is Zach

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nancy 7

Who is Zach

Postby nancy 7 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 am

Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

jorie

Re: Who is Zach

Postby jorie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 am

Quote nancy 7: Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

NOT YET ,I THINK HES COURTNEYS BROTHER,

Yandy

Postby Yandy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 am

I read somewhere (sorry don't remember where) that Zach is Courtney's boy friend and she is she is cheating on him with Noah...

NewYorkBabe

Postby NewYorkBabe » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote nancy 7: Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

NewYorkBabe

Postby NewYorkBabe » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm

They didn't say but it sounds like Zach is Courtney's brother and my theory is he was driving the SUV that hit DeeDee. Also, information has it that more new people are going to be introduced on the show very soon i.e. Dylan's family, Courtney's family or brother to start, another young Abbott male, not sure who. The show needs some new blood, glad to hear it and hope some people have good virtues, I personally get tired of more problems and soooo many unresolved ones.

glh1950

Postby glh1950 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Quote NewYorkBabe: They didn't say but it sounds like Zach is Courtney's brother and my theory is he was driving the SUV that hit DeeDee. Also, information has it that more new people are going to be introduced on the show very soon i.e. Dylan's family, Courtney's family or brother to start, another young Abbott male, not sure who. The show needs some new blood, glad to hear it and hope some people have good virtues, I personally get tired of more problems and soooo many unresolved ones.

<p> <p/>
The Doc Stitch family maybe, thought death of Dylan's Dad was the end of Dylan's relatives?

Winnipeg girl

Postby Winnipeg girl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I agree with you, they need some new blood in the show, I really like Noah and Courtney, the make a cute couple, hopefully Adam didn't hit and kill poor little Dee Dee, she was such a great actress, I say write Devon out,
and Please please get a new Abby, she is not a good actress and very phoney sorry Abby not a good part for you

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Whooooooo cares??? He is obviously a new character that will be either long or crap term.. related or not related to a core character..

What is this thing that people need to know so far in advance who someone is.. Just wait and let the soap play out..

jorie

Postby jorie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Whooooooo cares??? He is obviously a new character that will be either long or crap term.. related or not related to a core character..

What is this thing that people need to know so far in advance who someone is.. Just wait and let the soap play out..

could be the person who actually killed DEE.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”