Spoiler: The black SUV belongs to..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kurly-Jo

Re: Spoiler: The black SUV belongs to..

Postby Kurly-Jo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:10 am

Ok Red. But how did the light get broken and the cloth get under Adam's car? You think that maybe he did hit her but it was after Nikki hit and killed her ? Just a guess. I also hope and pray that it doesn't take forever and day to conclude this story line. Please writers have pity on me.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 am

Quote Kurly-Jo: Ok Red. But how did the light get broken and the cloth get under Adam's car? You think that maybe he did hit her but it was after Nikki hit and killed her ? Just a guess. I also hope and pray that it doesn't take forever and day to conclude this story line. Please writers have pity on me.

I wish I had some answers for you Kurly-Jo, but I most definitely don't..I don't think either Nikki or Adam are responsible for her death, but that is just my opinion..and I hope the writers have pity on all of us. :)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:03 am

Quote sharonismygirl:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
Quote KeepingItReal: Thank you Red for the Spoiler :)

I, for one, am beyond sick of people coming in here and ruinging the surprise of a story line by giving away spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen?? That has help to destroy the Soap industry.

It makes me furious..

Why did you open the thread?? She didn't put it in the title. If you didn't want to know who the black SUV belonged too, don't read the thread!

Good grief, take some responsibility for your own actions. I love red's spoilers.

Thank you dear friend...I wonder who forced her to look in here.. ~)

Just thought I would mention that I have been banned from soap central for one month, for simply writing BEWARE SPOILERS, and then scrolling down so no-one can see it.

What do you think about that?

Judy

WOW!! 8)

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:38 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote sharonismygirl:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
Quote KeepingItReal: Thank you Red for the Spoiler :)

I, for one, am beyond sick of people coming in here and ruinging the surprise of a story line by giving away spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen?? That has help to destroy the Soap industry.

It makes me furious..

Why did you open the thread?? She didn't put it in the title. If you didn't want to know who the black SUV belonged too, don't read the thread!

Good grief, take some responsibility for your own actions. I love red's spoilers.

Thank you dear friend...I wonder who forced her to look in here.. ~)

Just thought I would mention that I have been banned from soap central for one month, for simply writing BEWARE SPOILERS, and then scrolling down so no-one can see it.

What do you think about that?

Judy

WOW!! 8)

Judy....it's easier for spoiler free posters if you don't put in any thread unless it has spoiler in the thread title...

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am

I don't the driver to be Nikki, they just pinned Diane's murder on a few years ago ...TPTB are throwing Nikki under the bus for their pet Adam :0

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 am

Quote dwb26: 3)
I too think this is just a red herring. If they picked up Nikki's car on a camera, they would also pick up Adam's as well. Even the GCPD wouldn't stop because they found one SUV. All they have to do is check Nikki's car for damage and check her tire tread against those found on the scene.
What I find incredulous is that they are turning this tragic story into a 'who-done-it' To me that is just tacky.

I find it tacky as well. I think that is their entire plan. To shift focus on this cruel story line from what is really is, a ploy to garner ratings, awards and shock viewers, to a guessing game of who hit Delia. I have a feeling ratings will plummet. Shocked and disgusted viewers are turning off by the droves. They may get those coveted awards, that are nothing more than a popularity contest, and with only four soaps remaining, what are they really worth anymore anyway. It's not like there is a lot of competition.

There are many viewers, such as myself, that have not watched this shameful lack of creativity. Watching had become a habit for me. Now that the habit has been broken, not sure what it would take for me to tune back in. Jill Phelps getting fired might do it, but at this point, not sure if I want to resume what had simply become a bad habit.

nancy 7

Postby nancy 7 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 am

The witness said she could not be sure if it was a man.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”