Spoiler-Who is Zach

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Re: Spoiler-Who is Zach

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 am

Quote janetb:
Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote hubbardfan: Noah's such a 'greenhorn'! He's the most naïve man I've ever seen...too sheltered; he better be glad he doesn't have Adam to contend w/@Newman, 'cuz he'd be eaten in one bite! >)

Noah takes after Nick. What do you expect? They're both clueless about women.

I was thinking the same thing.Noah never questions Courtney's interest in him working at NE.She kept saying the employees would have to respect him because he's Victor's grandson.She's coming across as only being interested in the Newman name and money.Doesn't she come from a wealthy family herself?Whatever her game is,Noah is going to get hurt again.

-------------
come to think of it, you are right...I think there has been mention or hints to her coming from "money". I never liked her from the get-go. Love Noah and hope he comes out on top no matter what scam she's playing.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Anyone have a clue about Zack yet?

Cass1942

Postby Cass1942 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:54 am

I agree with you, I am sure that will be the outcome. They would not be that worried about her cheating on Noah. Probably come out when they have used up all the drama with Adam being blamed. They will not have Nikki do it either, she has so many dramas for them to contend with. I just wish it was over and done with as the sadness is really getting to me.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:02 am

Quote Cass1942: I agree with you, I am sure that will be the outcome. They would not be that worried about her cheating on Noah. Probably come out when they have used up all the drama with Adam being blamed. They will not have Nikki do it either, she has so many dramas for them to contend with. I just wish it was over and done with as the sadness is really getting to me.

-------
Yes we DO have a lot of drama storylines going on now...TOO MANY UNRESOLVED as you mentioned just a few.
Writers, please follow thru with some of the unresolved ones!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”