What the He**

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YOUNGESTER

What the He**

Postby YOUNGESTER » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm

At the end of todays show when they showed
Preveiws for tommorow. When Victor said it was Billy's
fault that his daughter is dead it could have jump thorough the tv I would have.
And they better not have him show his face at the house or hospital. Victor is a cold heart b*******. Billy doesn't need to hear from Victor. And the writers better not water down the endong of this story because Adam is Victors son. If he truely hit Dee Dee he needs to surve time. And if his is given Dee Dee's cornea's there needs to be a thraw between Victoria and Chelsea.

Licorice_423

Re: What the He**

Postby Licorice_423 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Why Chelsea and Victoria? I don't get it. Victoria should have nothing to do with the decision about what happens with Delia. That decision should be between her parents, Chloe and Billy.

justaname

Postby justaname » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Seriously??? serve time for thinking he hit something STOPPED to check and saw a dog who was ok. If he had saw it was Delia and still drove away then that is totally different.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote Licorice_423: Why Chelsea and Victoria? I don't get it. Victoria should have nothing to do with the decision about what happens with Delia. That decision should be between her parents, Chloe and Billy.

Ita with your post. And ita with the op; Victor is a cold-hearted bastard and Billy doesn't need to get grief from him. I think it would be in poor taste for him to show his face anywhere near the grieving family, and I think that that whole Victor Loves Delia thing from three years ago was out of the blueand so forced to me...he has no business being there imho...

jahluv

Postby jahluv » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote justaname: Seriously??? serve time for thinking he hit something STOPPED to check and saw a dog who was ok. If he had saw it was Delia and still drove away then that is totally different.

this is my take on that no Adam did not know that he hit the little girl but if he does not come forward and say he did it on accident than yes Adam needs,to serve time! Its just messed up all the way around why did Adam have to be the one that hit her why couldn't it have been maybe chelaa mom or even Gloria husband Jeff

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:16 pm

The fact that Adam suspects he hit her and has not come forwards is enough for reasonable doubt to set in and him serve time. No, he didn't know. And we know that. But what jury would believe it. Nope. He would be convicted and should be convicted on the grounds that he has not come forward yet and he think that he did it.

carsel

Postby carsel » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Victor is a cold hearted bastard I agree with that. However, Adam swerved to avoid hitting a dog then stopped to make sure the dog was okay. When I have hit an animal while driving it jerks your car how hard the sound is. So believe me if Adam hit Delia with his car he would have felt that.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”