Why kill Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jemma

Re: Why kill Delia?

Postby jemma » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm

I have not seen these episodes as about 3 weeks behind,
But that said....I accidentally saw a few minutes of that horrible show
This little girl is leaving Y AND R for?
I can understand her moving on to something new , but not this junk.
And I don't agree with killing her off show.
Someone behind the scenes must be very angry at her.

velonchie

Postby velonchie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:34 pm

I agree, I've stop watching.. just reading blogs will come back when they have better stories!!!

velonchie

Postby velonchie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote mimimak:
Quote thespian: I hate this. They have killed off a number of young characters in the last few years. Just have them go off to camp or something! This is not entertainment. Ick. Kill off the adults if you have to go there. It has already been pretty maudlin with the Cassie thing every year. I'm not watching for a month or so...

I agree!! This is awful. Way too painful to watch. I never thought it would come to this. I thought I would have to force myself to give up my daily Y&R fix, but it's just awful to watch this. It was bad enough losing Katherine. But that was an elderly woman who had lived a long life and although this is not a real person, it is just way too painful!

velonchie

Postby velonchie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote zinger2662: Because she is an Abbott not a Newman and we all know they are expendable.

I agree it seems like the Newmans always win: whenever they write a story for the Abbots they always revert.
Give Victor Colleens heart even though it was his damn fault why she died. Make Summer Jacks daughter...no.. give her back to Nick..arrrh...done ...done...watching!!!

velonchie

Postby velonchie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Quote ivyi60: Connor needs a transplant. Delia in an accident. Adam hit her to miss dog. Bad, but not manslaughter! Predictable storyline. Better? While Delia is in hospital (not going to die) - Johnny at top of stairs, falls all the way down = accident. Victoria rushes him to hospital. He dies, Connor gets transplant. And little girls lives. Better? Ithink so.

OMG!!! thats what I was thinking that it would be Johnny that died ,since they he be a good match...Writers are lazy
recycling stories....I hope they loose a lot of viewers!!

Cookielove

Postby Cookielove » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Thank you for your mess!! of all the messages I read on the "killing Delia Off" you were the only one who realizes that these ARE JUST ACTORS and ACTRESSES and this is just a TV SHOW!!! NONE of it is REAL!!! ha! goes to show u how people can get sooo caught up in a show...yea...I didn't care for the new storyline, but if the girl is goin to a new show...hey...gotta come up with something..I thought it fit right in with Adams' baby needing corneas! EVERYONE NEEDS REALIZE...COME TO YOUR SENSES! Its just a SHOW! DELIA AIN'T REALLY DEAD!!! she don't even really exist! ha!
anyway, thank u for being down to earth...I know we'll enjoy more of the show..to come.... ~) ~)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote Brom: I am so disgusted!! Why Delia? I realize it's drama but why another young character? It's horrible. I've watched this soap my entire life. I used to watch with my Mom when I was little. They are losing me. It's the same recycled stuff. Please write something new that doesn't involve someone dying...especially a child. Please.

Connor needs corneas and the Abbotts seem to be expendable.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”