Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grey

Re: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Postby grey » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 am

Quote Yale Steam: This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

Should be interesting on how Nick's attitude towards him will be...Nicks true colors will probably come out...he likes being the only son. Your right Dylan is more of a man than Nick could ever be. Dylan was raised right. Should be fun to see how Nikki handles it and probably with no help from the jerk Victor.

JBosh

Postby JBosh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 am

How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 am

Quote JBosh: How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

Of course they will. Sharon too. Half the town will ultimately be thrown under the bus to try to give these character a spark of life on screen.

jenpaz

Postby jenpaz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am

What made it "official"? Did I miss the announcement somewhere?

JBosh

Postby JBosh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:32 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote JBosh: How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

Of course they will. Sharon too. Half the town will ultimately be thrown under the bus to try to give these character a spark of life on screen.

Ayyyyy dont'cha know!

longtimefansc

Postby longtimefansc » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am

Quote bukopandan: It will truly be official once Dylan sleeps with Sharon. :D

Hahahahahahahahahaha! You just made me spit out my coffee!

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Quote Yale Steam: This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

So Nick vs yet another Brother who's unpredictable over yet another blond for Nikki to hate and the circle continues. Was fine with the Dylan vs Nick as is but now as brothers ruins it all for me. It should of been Stitch.

Juicy 7

Postby Juicy 7 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 am

I've been watching to and maybe I missed it to I don't remember them saying Dylan was her son but it wouldn't shock me, it makes more sense really then the other guy soaps are about entertainment and drama & what would make it more dramatic then Dylan turning out the one to be her son then the other guy. So I can see where the original poster is coming from he has a lot more ties and drama to add to it by him being the son

Return to “The Young and the Restless”