Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yale Steam

Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Postby Yale Steam » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 am

This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

bukopandan

Re: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Postby bukopandan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 am

It will truly be official once Dylan sleeps with Sharon. :D

keebleralves

Postby keebleralves » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 am

Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it. :D

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 am

I'm glad.

The only thing missing is THE WRITER'S forgot to show us Paul giving Nikki Dylan's name as her son in G.C.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:05 am

It's going to be interesting for sure.

Won't Thanksgiving dinner be tense this year? 8)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 am

Quote keebleralves: Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it. :D

Some of you are obsessed with having DNA tests done and re-done aren't you? LOL! :D

But in this case I'm sure Dylan will want proof because he won't believe Nikki's claim.

JBosh

Postby JBosh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 am

Dylan and Nick=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 am

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote keebleralves: Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it. :D

Some of you are obsessed with having DNA tests done and re-done aren't you? LOL! :D

But in this case I'm sure Dylan will want proof because he won't believe Nikki's claim.

Has Nikki told Dylan yet? I may have missed that show.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 am

Quote JBosh: Dylan and Nick=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

I know. OMG. 8) 8) ~)

jeanie5815

Postby jeanie5815 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you for saying about them "telling" Nikki that he is "indeed" her son.
I thought it was weird of her "rambling on" about her past in front of the baby and never had I heard "anyone" give Dylan's name to her. All I heard was Paul telling her he was in GC. Nothing about his past or his parents name.
And I agree, just because she met him at CL, what makes her "think" Dylan's her son? Are the writers making us believe, after all these years, that she has a "mother's intuition" or a "feeling" in her "womb," like she was telling the baby, that he's her "son?"
Writers? Please look up the "history" and "truthful" facts of each character "before" you start a s/l and please "re-read" what was "written" for the character just a few weeks ago. You had Nikki "say" "I don't even know if I had a boy or girl." "I didn't "see" the baby as they "took" it away.
We "long time" or on and off "long time ", like me, viewers knows "more" about the "history" of the show that you all do. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”