Don't blame Adam just yet.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grammapam

Re: Don't blame Adam just yet.

Postby grammapam » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:08 pm

If Nikki had nothing to do with the accident,then why even SHOW her at the beginning?There HAS to be a connection.Its not Adam.Too obvious.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:06 pm

I hope it's not Adam. He just can't stand much more death and destruction in GC.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Quote carmned:
Quote countryMomof4: I don't think Adam did it either. There is going to be some superb acting though while this s/l plays out. It's the only redeeming aspect of this sad mess.

If there was a witness to the accident, as shown on today's episode, why didn't she call 911 when she saw the SUV leave the scene??

A very valid point. It was Billy who made the call. Things that make you go hmmm....

MVMstudios

Postby MVMstudios » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 pm

How many people live in Genoa City? Apparently there is a very small population (although they are always showing tall buildings when they are in Katherine Chancellor's park making it seem like a big city...)OR there is only one criminal in town and that would be Adam. Just by default the guy gets blamed for every crime committed. If Michael wouldn't have confessed to Carmine's death I'm pretty sure the show would have found a way to blame Adam. He didn't kill Delia and if Nikki doesn't quit crying about her stupid kid she gave up for adoption and take a look at where she was driving that night and what she was doing, I might lose my mind! I mean when Paul came over and checked her car over and told her she was a suspect, didn't that trigger ANYTHING like "oh gosh, I was driving on the same road that Delia died on and I didn't hear anything but oh yeah, I had my stupid classical music blaring and I was preoccupied with thoughts of my stupid kid!"
In addition, Chloe and Billy both aren't doing a very good job of mourning for their child. After Chloe leaves the hospital she goes to Crimson Lights? She says it is to feel closer to Delia, but really? When my friends lost a child they didn't get out of bed for days. They could hardly speak let alone get dressed, shower, put on make up and go get coffee? It seems a bit ridiculous. I mean a little sweet baby died and Chloe's mom Esther is upstairs in bed with a freaking COLD? Really? The show isn't handling this very well in my opinion.

cimmimon

Postby cimmimon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:23 pm

He ran over her hat in the road. Billy found it outside the store flat in the road.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 pm

I thought that Michael ,who plays Adam has already told fans on twitter that Adam did hit Delia,unless he was just getting the fans all upset ,can't see him being allowed to tell fans about a sl ,he is working on,unless he was told to do so that the sl could get people talking or posting on message boards,most of the fans hated that a child had to die. I think it was Courtney's friend or brother who did it. Hope this sl isn't drug out the way most are. No I don't buy that Adam did it.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 pm

We will blame him, hate on him, condemn him and then we will find out he didn't do it!

jorie

Postby jorie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote chillepepper: I thought that Michael ,who plays Adam has already told fans on twitter that Adam did hit Delia,unless he was just getting the fans all upset ,can't see him being allowed to tell fans about a sl ,he is working on,unless he was told to do so that the sl could get people talking or posting on message boards,most of the fans hated that a child had to die. I think it was Courtney's friend or brother who did it. Hope this sl isn't drug out the way most are. No I don't buy that Adam did it.

MICHAEL NEVER SAID ADAM DID IT, HES SAID ADAM WILL CHANGE ,SHELLY A CO HEAD WRITER, SAID ADAM WILL BE HUMINIZED

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Quote Laduree: I am definitely going back to watch these scenes. Adam didn't do it. I can't believe even JFP would be this cruel to put this on Adam's shoulders.

DAH! It can not be Adam he is a major character, and Michael is good at it.

Nanny9

Postby Nanny9 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote cimmimon: It all looks like Adam is the one that hit Delia, but I don't think he did it. If you have DVR, pause it right after he swerves, and you will see leaves and broken branches scattered all in the road. I believe she had been hit before he came alone and when he swerved, he could have picked up a piece of her clothing.

It doesn't matter at this point, what he did "after" is what is making him a criminal.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”