The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Revasfan

Re: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Postby Revasfan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:36 am

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

You dont have to agree with my post, it is totally my opinion ;)

I disagree. Though this is still an odd pairing to me.

The sex is good. They seem to love eachother but it's nothing like Phack.

But keep on giving the cheap sex scenes ;)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 am

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!! ~) 8) ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:41 am

Quote granny45:

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!! ~) 8) ;)

Number one this thread is about Phyllis ~) and as I stated it is MY opinion ~)

Sharon and Brads sex was "cheap sex" too. I have never defended that it was not wrong of Sharon to sleep with Brad. It makes a bit of a difference since it was done once and never repeated. Phyllis and Nick did it over and over...there is a big difference there. :~

It is what it is and thats how I see it ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:44 am

Quote Revasfan:

Good sex is easy :-) But commitment, intimacy, respect, ect is a bit harder to achieve :-)

They are an odd pairing 8)

I like Phack too ;):)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:48 am

Yeah, but all the commitment sex isn't as fun to watch. :-) :-) :-)

Did someone mention Brad and sex???? Geez, don't make me have a heart attack!!! 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

Brad...is smokin hot!!!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:58 am

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Revasfan:

Good sex is easy :-) But commitment, intimacy, respect, ect is a bit harder to achieve :-)

They are an odd pairing 8)

I like Phack too ;):)

I don't think Phyllis and Nick are "odd" at all - I think they are HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!! ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:58 am

Quote Revasfan: Yeah, but all the commitment sex isn't as fun to watch. :-) :-) :-)

Did someone mention Brad and sex???? Geez, don't make me have a heart attack!!! 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

Brad...is smokin hot!!!

Sex is a hot and powerful thing with the Smoking hot bodies of Nick AND Bradski :-) 8) ((((drool smiliey here)))) lol

but it is what it is ;):)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 am

Considering Phyllis role on this show for many years and the person she is capible of being 8) it is very ODD to pair her with Nick ~) ~)

Doesnt mean you cant like the pairing to say that its odd, just stating an obvious fact. There are several odd pairing on this soap, and the rest of them. But the oddity of the show is what sells :-)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 am

I have watched this show since the beginning and I have never seen another couple with the chemistry that Phyllis and Nick have!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HOT!!!!!!!! :D

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:49 am

Well Nick and Phyllis together make me sick and to make me want to puke!!.. Redhead _____ Sharon is hot ______!! Redhead is old enough to be Nick's mother... Nick and Sharon is perfect couple.. I am sure Phyllis and Jana will end up together as Lez in prison!!!

Edited for bashing the actress' appearance. Please remember that real people play these characters and there is no way to distinguish a character's looks from the actress' looks. Thanks! Evsmom :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”