The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
granny45

Re: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Postby granny45 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: It is Michelle, she has had IT with almost every male character they have paired her up with. Someone should post her and Michael's scenes on youtube. It really is not just Michelle and Joshua.

I disagree. I have watched the show since it's beginning and I have never seen the chemistry between Phyllis and another man that I see between Phyllis and Nick!! Hottest couple on Y&R!!!!!!!

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:52 pm

ITA....they are HOT HOT HOT !!!!

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:28 pm

Quote Revasfan: Hot, steamy, close-to-naked, intense...passion. 8) 3)

I totally agree! *) *) *) 8) 8) 8) 3) 3) 3) ;) ;) ;)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:00 am

Quote loveitloveitloveit: It is Michelle, she has had IT with almost every male character they have paired her up with. Someone should post her and Michael's scenes on youtube. It really is not just Michelle and Joshua.

It appears that there is a problem seperating the actor Michelle and the character of Phyllis?!?!?!

Phyllis and Michael's scenes were between CLB and Sandra Nelson, not Michelle Stafford, Michelle has stated that she would love to refilm those scenes so they could flashback to them...that is why the little exchange when Michael talked to Phyllis while looking @ Sheila as Phyllis "when we where together, where was our favorite place to have sex??" was sooo funny, cause Michelle had to be told where they liked to have sex!

The chemistry between Nick and Phyllis is apparent to anyone who is not blinded by the "glow" of what was once SHICK. Phyllis did not have sex with Malcolm, so your theory goes out the door, and she was single when with Michael. It's funny that Sharon has IT with every man that they have paired her with; Frank, Nick, Diego, Cameron, Brad, Jack and we all know that she wanted IT from Victor (ewww) but she says she was just confused!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:31 am

The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

You dont have to agree with my post, it is totally my opinion ;)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:36 am

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

I disagree. Though this is still an odd pairing to me.

The sex is good. They seem to love eachother but it's nothing like Phack.

But keep on giving the cheap sex scenes ;)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 am

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!! ~) 8) ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:41 am

Quote granny45:

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!! ~) 8) ;)

Number one this thread is about Phyllis ~) and as I stated it is MY opinion ~)

Sharon and Brads sex was "cheap sex" too. I have never defended that it was not wrong of Sharon to sleep with Brad. It makes a bit of a difference since it was done once and never repeated. Phyllis and Nick did it over and over...there is a big difference there. :~

It is what it is and thats how I see it ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:44 am

Quote Revasfan:

I disagree. Though this is still an odd pairing to me.

The sex is good. They seem to love eachother but it's nothing like Phack.

But keep on giving the cheap sex scenes ;)

Good sex is easy :-) But commitment, intimacy, respect, ect is a bit harder to achieve :-)

They are an odd pairing 8)

I like Phack too ;):)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:48 am

Yeah, but all the commitment sex isn't as fun to watch. :-) :-) :-)

Did someone mention Brad and sex???? Geez, don't make me have a heart attack!!! 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

Brad...is smokin hot!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”