Death Sentence -- Should Dash be put down?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThornsandRoses

Re: Death Sentence -- Should Dash be put down?

Postby ThornsandRoses » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Quote connorboyd: Dash is gone. He ran away. The dog was never found. He's probably roadkill himself. :-)
<p>
I just came across this post. No comment. I am a dog lover, probably because most of the dogs I have known are more humane than most of the people I have known.

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Quote Soap Fan:
Quote twitchy: Does Dash deserve to die for his part in Delia's death?

Should Dash be put down?

Will Billy put him to sleep?

YES or NO?

What would you do with Dash?

After this happened, I wonder if Billy will kill Dash with his bare hands.

No. If anyone deserves to die its ADAM.since he was the one who hit poor Delia. Hopefully he will go to prison and get the death penalty. If that's legal in Wisconsin???

WTH ,IT WAS A ACCIDENT .IT WAS NOT ADAM'S FAULT. IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANYONE DRIVING DOWN THAT ROAD ,DEE WAS IN THE BUSH , HOW WOULD HE KNOW SHE WAS THERE ,ALL HE DID WAS AVOID HITTING THE DOG WHOM HE SEEN. HE DID NOT SEE DEE IN THAT BUSH ,SHE WAS DRESSED IN BLACK. SUMMER WAS MORE AT FAULT WHEN SHE HIT HIM AND CHELSEA ,KILLING THIER SON RIELLY.DID SHE GO TO PRISON ,? ,NO ! SO NEITHER SHOULD ADAM !

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Quote twitchy: Does Dash deserve to die for his part in Delia's death?

Should Dash be put down?

Will Billy put him to sleep?

YES or NO?

What would you do with Dash?

After this happened, I wonder if Billy will kill Dash with his bare hands.

Billy would not hurt Dash, he knows Dee loved him ,BILLY WAS LOOKING FOR HIM ,THE DOG NEEDS OBEDEINCE TRAINING AND A NEW FAMILY.

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote tbaggins:
Quote connorboyd:
Quote bonniedune:
Quote twitchy:
Quote pgl35: Why should the dog be put down? This wasn't his fault , it was Billy's ..100% Billys. I love the guy , but he should have known better to leave Delia in the car by herself. Billy in no way meant for this to happen , he just wasn't thinking. A mistake he will have to live with for the rest of his life..It's a sad situation for everyone involved.
THREE YEARS AGO MY DAUGHTER AND I WERE CHASED BY THREE COYOTES ,THEY FIRST SEEN MY DASHHOUND /CHIHUHUA CROSS,THEY WANTED HIM ,BUT WHEN THEY SEEN MY SHEPPARD /COLLIE CROSS .THEY WERE GONE MICKIE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT THEM FOR US.WE MISS HER TERRIBLY . SHE PASSED AWAY A YEAR AGO ,OUR CAT BABYSWEETS CRIED LOOKING FOR HER FOR WEEKS ,ANIMALS DESERVE RESPECT.IT WAS NOT DASH'S FAULT.HE WAS A PUPPY AND DEE A KID ,THAT THE WAY THEY ACTED ,AND BILLYS DONE WHAT MANY PARENTS HAVE DONE ,HE IS AT FAULT,BUT HE IS STILL A GOOD FATHER ,AND THERES NO WAY ADAMS AT FAULT .WHY WOULD HE EVER THINK THERE WOULD BE A KID DRESSED IN BLACK AFTER DARK IN A BUSH,?ANYWAY HOPE DASH WASN'T KILLED .IT WOULD HAVE MADE DEE TOO SAD ,HE NEEDS A NEW HOME .AND TRAINING,

What should be done with the dog?

Billy isn't keeping Dash. He'll want to get rid of him.

Either he is put to sleep or dumped at the animal shelter.

Maybe he can just leave him on the highway.

Dash ran away. They never found him. The last time he was seen was on the highway. A coyote probably got him by now.

:-) Yes! Lots of stray little dogs get eaten by coyotes in my area.

Dash is either roadkill or in a coyote's belly.

A lost puppy running on a highway doesn't last long.

Coyotes are a very abundant animal. They can be found in pretty much every county of Wisconsin. You will generally find them in open plains or grasslands, but they will sometimes go to valleys and mountains when searching for food. Coyotes weigh around fifteen to forty-five pounds.

A coyote’s diet consists of pretty much anything that they can find in the area they are in at the time. They do have their favorites though which consist of: small mammals, insects, reptiles, fruit, and carrion. They are not that picky when it comes to food.

If you have domestic dogs, keep watch on them because coyotes are known to breed with domestic dogs. They also eat small dogs.

Luckylady4holly

Postby Luckylady4holly » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Dash did nothing wrong. Delia should not have opened the car door and let him out. Billy had already said Dash had been to the bathroom twice so he obviously didn't need a bathroom break. Bill will never put Dash away because Delia loved him so.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”