dont believe 4 one minute Adam did it,heres why

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: dont believe 4 one minute Adam did it,heres why

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 am

It seems to me Adam would have felt something IF he hit Delia. Also wouldn't there have been more damage to the car?

Allspice

Postby Allspice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 am

Quote linder: even though its going to seem like Adam hit the little girl,dont think he did,
I think she was already hit before he went by..
I think that woman hit her and took off.
He would have felt it in his car if he hit her..and the dog was just still runing...i have hit a rabbit,and i know you can feel a bump,if you hit something...it wasnt adam

I agree... I ran over a squirrel and there was a bump. No bump... nothing with Adam.

glojcvictory

Postby glojcvictory » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:19 pm

I don't believe Adam did it either. It looks like he would have felt a bump or something. He only seen the dog and no child. I believe someone else hit her. I hope before he confess to the crime the police would find the person that did it. Why does Adam always have to be false accuse of things all the time. In his roll he started out bad and he has changed.

A fan since way back

Postby A fan since way back » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

i don't believe Adam hit Delia. if Nikki did it then Victor is covering for her so that he can get rid of his son Adam.

linder

Postby linder » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote A fan since way back: i don't believe Adam hit Delia. if Nikki did it then Victor is covering for her so that he can get rid of his son Adam.

when they were talking about the G on the tag,i thought nikki,s had a G on her tag. but im not tryn to put the blame on her,just dont think it was Adam...we will find out soon,,hopefully .

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:16 pm

I dont believe he did either. If Delia was busted up as bad as they say she was, there would have been more damage to Adams car than a little piece of turn signal cover. And he would have known he hit something.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”