SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
redsrule

Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The

Postby redsrule » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 am

We watched this episode twice and thought it was brilliant. It was a return to the slow paced character development that's been missing for years. We finally have a story line that involves all of the priciple actors. Painful but enthralling to watch. We were ready to abandon Y&R for the Neil/Cane/Lilly storyline. Now we're back in the game.

Katarina

Postby Katarina » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 am

I agree with you, 100%

lb68

Postby lb68 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 am

Very disappointing that Billy being irresponsible and Adam being the bad guy is all that the writers can come up with. We have seen this before and I am stunned at the lack of creativity. Any chance of a twist at some point? Any chance of something we don't see coming? What about something that doesn't look similar to storylines from the last five years? This is a long running, previously successful, show. I am surprised the producers are not putting more in to it!

Not to mention, I am not sure I watch daytime tv to see the sheer heartache and devastation that comes from losing a child.

Fan77

Postby Fan77 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

Really disappointed with this story line. The writers are either having people have illness (Nicky and Phylis) and then now this. After watching for 20 years I am consdering sno longer watching. Best they can do is make it that Billy was having a bad dream.

Katarina

Postby Katarina » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I agree with you, and I also have a couple comments

The writers suck for bringing Adam into this storyline! Maybe she could have been kidnapped so her character could have remained. That said, if this is going to take forever to clear and Adam is stepped on yet again by his so called family, then I will no longer by watching Y&R. Every character on Y&R has skeletons in their closets, many of them brought to life. Why is Adam your constant scapegoat!

trager

Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The Accident)

Postby trager » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 am

Adam hit the girl but it was an accident. Sh*t happens.

Tabby42

Postby Tabby42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Once they started talking about Delia's life and all she had done along with Connor needing cornea transplants to save his sight, once Chelsea said someone had to die I knew it would be Delia. Then all the scenes of Delia's life in the future I could see it coming.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”