SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The

Postby sassyfrase » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 pm

I don't know what you were watching, but the show I saw was not Adam hitting anything, just that dang dog running.

Why does everyone want to blame Adam for everything on this show.

I hope it was Nikki or Victor maybe even Nick, Oh Yeah Nick that would be Cool.
Leave Adam alone

Postby jhaxx » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey lizzytish if you watch very close you will see the woman just before they show Adam driving, i didnt see it either but i watched and did not blink and i saw her, and it does look like Nikki driving

Postby Buffey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Yeah,we know this much!!Why did you spend the entire show with Billy reminishing Delias entire life???? This show was VERY VERY BORING!! this was crazy and rediculus!! I could write your scripts better than this!! Get on with the show,quit dragging it out and bring in too many segments before you res >( olve the other 20 to 30 that you haven't SOLVED YET!!!!!

Postby Capucine » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I totally agree with you. This will play out forever. I absolutely hate that they felt they had to kill Delia . It was not necessary. If this is their way to fix Connors eyesight they could have done it differently like calling Chelsea and Adam in the middle of the night saying that they need to bring Connor into the hospital immediately because they have a donor. I know it's TV but I really hate it.

New Y&R Promo Confirms Adam Killed Delia!

Postby tbaggins » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 am

Check out the new promo:

It confirms Adam killed Delia.

Adam is driving and he shines his headlights in Delia's direction when he swerves into the bushes.

Postby redsrule » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 am

We watched this episode twice and thought it was brilliant. It was a return to the slow paced character development that's been missing for years. We finally have a story line that involves all of the priciple actors. Painful but enthralling to watch. We were ready to abandon Y&R for the Neil/Cane/Lilly storyline. Now we're back in the game.

Postby Katarina » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 am

I agree with you, 100%

Postby lb68 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 am

Very disappointing that Billy being irresponsible and Adam being the bad guy is all that the writers can come up with. We have seen this before and I am stunned at the lack of creativity. Any chance of a twist at some point? Any chance of something we don't see coming? What about something that doesn't look similar to storylines from the last five years? This is a long running, previously successful, show. I am surprised the producers are not putting more in to it!

Not to mention, I am not sure I watch daytime tv to see the sheer heartache and devastation that comes from losing a child.

Postby Fan77 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

Really disappointed with this story line. The writers are either having people have illness (Nicky and Phylis) and then now this. After watching for 20 years I am consdering sno longer watching. Best they can do is make it that Billy was having a bad dream.

Postby Katarina » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I agree with you, and I also have a couple comments

The writers suck for bringing Adam into this storyline! Maybe she could have been kidnapped so her character could have remained. That said, if this is going to take forever to clear and Adam is stepped on yet again by his so called family, then I will no longer by watching Y&R. Every character on Y&R has skeletons in their closets, many of them brought to life. Why is Adam your constant scapegoat!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”