PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SweetBlonde

Re: PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Postby SweetBlonde » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote YoungReckless:
Quote TxRangerFan: sorry but she is not going to be playing Phyllis

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

Praying that is just to throw the audience off.... the same way they are doing with Nikki, Dylan AND Stitch

SweetBlonde

Postby SweetBlonde » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 pm

If she will be recast ,I think they should put renee russo she looks like her alot.... :)

YoungReckless

Postby YoungReckless » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm

I just saw a recent picture of Cynthia Watros......AND GUESS WHAT COLOR HER HAIR IS FOLKS!!!!!???!!!#@"%#?!!''

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Jack needs his woman back totally he's been so lonely and has stuck beside her and I think it's so sweet. They are good together and would like to see more of them together. 3) Besides, Phyllis needs to wake up already to put Sharon in her place and bust her out about Summer's paternity. It's not fair to Summer what Sharon has done to her to get back with Nick when he's not even interested anyway in Sharon anymore. >( :( It's not fair to Jack and I feel bad for him as he's one of my favorite hotties. :)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote bukopandan: CW was such a great freak on Guiding Light and would be an excellent Phreaky Phyl on Y&R, but she's also good at playing normal, appealing people and I hope her role as Kelly is that.

but on the Y & R that CBS broadcast everyday, Phyllis IS the normal one, Sharon is the one with the so called "mental illness"!!!

Ole Phyl is simply a freak. It's been nice not having to see her. Even if she's recast and coming back soon, I still have to thank YR for the vacay.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I love CW! While watching GL, she delivered just like MS. I can see her as Phyllis . Annie and Phyllis characters were very similar.

I have also read that she will play "Kelly" but who is to say that when Jack goes home from GA, "red" wakes up and slips out of that hospital. Red might think her name is Kelly or MAYBE Phyllis will want the good citizens of GC to think that she has lost her memory. Watch out for " Kelly" Sharon as she is coming after you!

Look for our "red" or maybe blond to return in November and the ratings are going through the roof!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Anyone have any guesses based on the scene with Jack holding Phyl's hand? Her arm from the elbow to the hand didn't look like MS's. Although it's said that CW will be playing someone else, the Phyllis arm actually looked like a CW arm! Not, unfortunately, a Tognoni arm. (I'm glad CW is joining the cast though.) Maybe that person in the bed won't actually be the new Phyl when we do finally see her (if we do), so maybe it's just a temporary stand-in. But did anyone see an arm they recognized?!

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

The arm looked larger than MS. I kept rewinding and the woman laying there looked heavier in the arms than MS. There was a slight shot of side of face and I could have sworn it was the redhead from AMC that played Adam Chandler's daughter. Her name was Skye Chandler on AMC. She seemed to serious on AMC to play Phyllis. Of course, a great actress can pull it off.

YoungReckless

Postby YoungReckless » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote Joy T: I love CW! While watching GL, she delivered just like MS. I can see her as Phyllis . Annie and Phyllis characters were very similar.

I have also read that she will play "Kelly" but who is to say that when Jack goes home from GA, "red" wakes up and slips out of that hospital. Red might think her name is Kelly or MAYBE Phyllis will want the good citizens of GC to think that she has lost her memory. Watch out for " Kelly" Sharon as she is coming after you.

If they let Cynthia Watros do her thing....those ratings are going to SKYROCKET for sure....I agree the characters of Phyllis and Annie are similar...and i looooooove that idea that Phyllis wakes up and believes shes someone name Kelly..

If they LET Cynthia do her thing.......those ratings are going to sky rocket

Look for our "red" or maybe blond to return in November and the ratings are going through the roof!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”