Delia Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Bye Bye Delia

Postby FL senior fan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:27 pm

[quote]Quote y.nr: And why do they have to make it Billy's fault?

I thought they make it Adam's fault (driving the car??).
I guess Chloe will make it Billy's fault, however, for getting that dog. Will have to watch closely...does
Billy leave the car door open?

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote FL senior fan: [quote]Quote y.nr: And why do they have to make it Billy's fault?

I thought they make it Adam's fault (driving the car??).
I guess Chloe will make it Billy's fault, however, for getting that dog. Will have to watch closely...does
Billy leave the car door open?

It has never been shown that Adam was driving the car. It has been assumed that he drank and drove but no spoiler or even a hint that it is him who hits Delia,

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote restless2:
Quote yandrfan99: Well some thought that Delia would bring Billy and Chloe back together but I would have to say no way. Chloe likes to blame people and she is sure to put the blame on Billy as much as on the person who is driving the car.
So, basically this storyline is centered around Billy only? Because I read that Kevin and Chloe blame Billy.

That is the way I see it going down. Billy will be blamed doesn't matter if he is or isn't in the car. He had Delia, he bought the dog so Chloe will blame him.

Check out my post above. Seems like I was right. Waiting for the Chloe bashing to start in 3,2,1....

Well I agree with your post to a point Chloe did do all the things you pointed out and she deserves to pay for it but she does not deserve to lose her child because of what she did. All I am saying is a per Chloe's character she will blame Billy whether he is to blame or not,. It wouldn't matter if Billy left the car or was in the car. It wouldn't matter if it were an accident in which no one was to blame she would still blame Billy. That is the Chloe character as I see it.

I am a Chloe fan. My post was sarcasm. It was for all the Chloe haters. It was basically how they and the writers were and are going to use this to spin it on Chloe cause nothing could ever be 'Poor' Saint Billy's fault. Off with the head of Evil Chloe. It always happens in every storyline. EH should just go some where she is treated better and not wherr she is used to prop Billy, The Newmans, and Chelsea.

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote restless2:
Quote yandrfan99: Well some thought that Delia would bring Billy and Chloe back together but I would have to say no way. Chloe likes to blame people and she is sure to put the blame on Billy as much as on the person who is driving the car.
So, basically this storyline is centered around Billy only? Because I read that Kevin and Chloe blame Billy.

That is the way I see it going down. Billy will be blamed doesn't matter if he is or isn't in the car. He had Delia, he bought the dog so Chloe will blame him.

Check out my post above. Seems like I was right. Waiting for the Chloe bashing to start in 3,2,1....

Well I agree with your post to a point Chloe did do all the things you pointed out and she deserves to pay for it but she does not deserve to lose her child because of what she did. All I am saying is a per Chloe's character she will blame Billy whether he is to blame or not,. It wouldn't matter if Billy left the car or was in the car. It wouldn't matter if it were an accident in which no one was to blame she would still blame Billy. That is the Chloe character as I see it.

I am a Chloe fan. My post was sarcasm. It was for all the Chloe haters. It was basically how they and the writers were and are going to use this to spin it on Chloe cause nothing could ever be 'Poor' Saint Billy's fault. Off with the head of Evil Chloe. It always happens in every storyline. EH should just gobsomewhere where she is treated better and not wherr she is used to prop Billy, The Newmans, and Chelsea.

tvwebmom

Postby tvwebmom » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 am

As soon as I saw the accident, I realized Delia's eyes will be going to Adam's son

tvwebmom

Postby tvwebmom » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am

Adam's baby will get Delia's eyes

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote restless2:

I am a Chloe fan. My post was sarcasm. It was for all the Chloe haters. It was basically how they and the writers were and are going to use this to spin it on Chloe cause nothing could ever be 'Poor' Saint Billy's fault. Off with the head of Evil Chloe. It always happens in every storyline. EH should just gobsomewhere where she is treated better and not wherr she is used to prop Billy, The Newmans, and Chelsea.

I think the natural reaction would be for Chloe to blame Billy. People have to find a reason when something this senseless happens. And although I am not a fan, Chloe will be suffering just as he will, she may lose her only child. I am a Billy fan, but he has never regarded himself as a saint, and neither do I. Billy will blame himself for the rest of his life. So both parents will need support and love to get through this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”