Delia Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nancy 7

Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Bye Bye Delia

Postby nancy 7 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:44 am

Someone posted on another mb the actress that plays Delia is one of the stars of the new CBS comedy "The Miller's" premiered last week.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 am

Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

OMG exactly right!!!! This is the type of storyline that makes me sick! Can't imagine watching this! OMG her parents will be devastated!!! And Billy will never forgive himself...Chloe will blame Billy why would he leave her in the car ARRAGHHH why are they doing this????? Well it's in the previews for todays show so what can we do. It's done. they're doing it!

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote taramartin: As I mentioned on another thread, Rhett and Bonnie Blue died but "Gone With The Wind" was certainly popular. I also can't handle REAL life stories of children being hurt or killed but it's a story line in a soap. The actress will live on. No one should leave a child alone in a car it is way too dangerous so even if that is not when she dies, it is a terrible thing.

Rhett didn't die. But Bonnie did.

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Quote CdnMama:
Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

OMG exactly right!!!! This is the type of storyline that makes me sick! Can't imagine watching this! OMG her parents will be devastated!!! And Billy will never forgive himself...Chloe will blame Billy why would he leave her in the car ARRAGHHH why are they doing this????? Well it's in the previews for todays show so what can we do. It's done. they're doing it!

They are doing it to sever all ties that Chloe has to Billy and any reminent of Chilly and to give Icky a new baby and Connor Newman her eyes/cornea. I am pretty sure the next to go is EH's Chloe. They are weaveing out the Abbotts one by one in favor of their Newman Agenda. Billy New Man has successfully assimilated, Victor Newman has Colleen's heart, Connor Newman will get Delia Abbott's corneas, and I am sure later on maybe Nick will get a successful brain implant from Jack Abbott. I really hate The Newman Show! So similar to The Logan show on B&B!And watch this Delia story will end up being all about Icky and Billy and the Newman clan like always and they will probably try to throw Chloe under the bus and paint her as the wicked witch of the west like always attacking so called Saint Billy and Saint Icky and "The Holy" Newmans. #disgusting

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote CdnMama:

They are doing it to sever all ties that Chloe has to Billy and any reminent of Chilly and to give Icky a nee baby and Connor Newman her eyes/cornea. I am pretty sure the next to go is EH's Chloe. They are wioing out the Abbotts one by one in favor of their Newman Agenda. Billy New Man has successfully assimilated, Victor Newman has Colleen's heart, Connot Newman will get Delia Newmans corneas, and I am sure later own maybe Nick will get a successful brain implant from Jack Abbott. I really hate The Newman Show! So similar to The Logan show on B&B!

You are right about EH. I really think this will be her exit from the show. Once she tells Billy that he is also to blame then she will probably leave. And I hope she takes Kevin FIsher with her. Can't stand that guy.
I am glad that Conner will get to see. He is my fave character on the show...that little sweetie! But I'm sad about Delia. Surely they could have had Conner get transplant from someone we don't know??? Why Delia? she could have been sorasd. Too sad a story for me I say.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Well, of course, if they're not trashing Sharon, it's Billy. This is just ridiculous.

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote Lizzytish: Well, of course, if they're not trashing Sharon, it's Billy. This is just ridiculous.

No worries the story will go like this (as always): "Poor Billy, that wicked witch of the west Chloe sucks for blaming Billy for being irresponsible and leaving an under age child in the car without child locks on. Chloe is awful. Always have been always will be. How does she have the audacity to blame Billy for inadvertantly leading to her child's death. She has made mistakes she isnt perfect. Billy loves his daughter. They are so cute together. Chloe just used Delia as a Pawn 3 years ago. Chloe gave Chelsea bad advice. Get rid of Chloe messing with our poor Billy. That evil witch Chloe better stay away from Villy. Maybe this is Karma because of what she did with Chelsea to Adam. I feel sorry for Victoria, Billy, and Delia but Chloe deserves this for what she did to Adam and Lilly and Cane 3 or 4 years ago. I can't wait until she leaves and please let her take Kevin with her. I hope Villy get pregnant. That will be so great and will help Billy heal. Hateful Chloe will be sooo jealous. Etc. ETC. Etc." Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice? #Sad and All so predictable!

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:37 pm

ok people i hear what you are all saying, i dont like the s/l either but if you think about it this is life accidents like this happens in life so they are mimmicking life its not that i agree with you guys or disagree, i just see it how it is

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote restless2:
Quote yandrfan99: Well some thought that Delia would bring Billy and Chloe back together but I would have to say no way. Chloe likes to blame people and she is sure to put the blame on Billy as much as on the person who is driving the car.
So, basically this storyline is centered around Billy only? Because I read that Kevin and Chloe blame Billy.

That is the way I see it going down. Billy will be blamed doesn't matter if he is or isn't in the car. He had Delia, he bought the dog so Chloe will blame him.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote jenpaz: I really can not believe how many people are saying they will stop watching the show if the kill Delia off. It is just a show. It doesn't make the writers evil people just because they chose to take the storyline this way. This sort of thing unfortunately happens everday in real life. Y&R is a drama, what good are the writers if they make it all rainbows and lollipops? They are supposed to make it interesting, and yes sometimes heartbreaking, to watch. That is their job.

I agree it is only a show. I hated when they killed off Cassie but I didn't stop watching.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”