Fin/Baldwins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Fin/Baldwins

Postby LDCOOL » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Do think Fin crap Carmine? I think Carmine crap himself.Your thoughts?

greengrass

Re: Fin/Baldwins

Postby greengrass » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 pm

I really don't care who crap him, i am very much over this s/l and have been for a long time.They drag s/l out far to long that you just don't care anymore.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote greengrass: I really don't care who crap him, i am very much over this s/l and have been for a long time.They drag s/l out far to long that you just don't care anymore.

I'm glad Carmine is dead but this still isn't over.Another dragged out s/l where someone confesses to protect a loved one .If Fen did it then he should pay, not Michael.Now Fen doesn't remember anything because he took drugs again?So much for rehab.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 pm

I doubt they will make it Fen because that's too obvious. This is the worst storyline ever!! What Michael did is so dumb. They have made Michael's character do really rash, stupid things the last few months. The killer will probably end up being some unrelated mob guy or Carmine himself or something.

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 pm

I think Fen's convenient memory loss may be because he saw who crap Carmine. Fen will probably start remembering what he saw sometime during may sweeps.

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Quote LDCOOL: Do think Fin crap Carmine? I think Carmine crap himself.Your thoughts?

I had the same thought of Carmine shooting himself. There has been chatter of him not even being dead. Did they mention where he was crap? There wasnt visible blood. Maybe he took something to lose consciousness so everyone would think he was dead... and then he will resurface at a later date. Its a leap I know but stranger things have happened.
As for Fen, first let me start by saying I never liked the character. I don't think he was cast well at all. He has always been bratty not to mention creepy. I agree with the post that he will probably not even remember due from a drug blackout.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”