Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
REDMIDGET

Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away

Postby REDMIDGET » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 am

Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

ngirl26

Re: Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away

Postby ngirl26 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:27 am

Quote REDMIDGET: Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

Because she has serious commitment issues. She needs therapy for her own issues. Looks like Phyllis's hypocrisy was dead on...Avery is bonkers.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 am

Perhaps because Dylan does not have half a billion dollars sitting in a bank account. Do we really know the real Avery? >)

wyattfan

Postby wyattfan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 am

It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a
relationship with Dylan when she and Nick just broke up. Also
Dylan has other issues he needs to deal with before he can enter a new relationship.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 am

Simply Avery is in love with Little Nicky you dont turn those feeling off over night. And she knows Dylan still wants the con. That was his life for the past several months and he isnt just going to let that love go.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:59 am

Both Avery and Dylan have just ended relationships and aren't ready for another one.Dylan needs to get help with his PTSD and deal with what Chelsea did.Avery and Nick didn't get married but are they really over?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 am

Quote wyattfan: It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a
Dylan has other issues he needs to deal with before he can enter a new relationship.

Isn't that original? A woman waiting after a break up before jumping into another relationship. Good for her!

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote wyattfan: It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a

Isn't that original? A woman waiting after a break up before jumping into another relationship. Good for her!

I agree. Plus, Avery is conflicted. I believe she loves Nick but she also loves Dylan. So, to be fair, she is taking her time, which is good and a mature route. Plus, Dylan needs to take his time as well and get help for his PTSD. I believe that in the end, those two will get back together. They have a strong friendship going on which is a good thing.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote REDMIDGET: Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

I don't know how she feels yet. Maybe she is trying to sort out her feelings. Avery certainly has some guilt where Dylan is concerned.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 pm

It does seem silly that those two wounded, once epic lovers have not yet fallen into each other's arms and melted yet.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”