Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote trinilisa: I hope that Dylan is given a storyline that will show a different side of him. So far, imho, he's been a sympathetic character; he went off to war and experienced such horror, he was tied to a child that, while he admittedly (last week or this week) wanted so much, he allowed himself to believe the child was his, and he lost Avery to Nick (he's a far better man than Nick imho) just recently. I'd like to see more depth to the character.
Meanwhile, I'm really liking Stitch, except for the fact that he had a wife and kid and that little fact seems to have been forgotten. I like their friendship.

Giving him a wife and kid does not make sense because most new soap hunks are single. However, they could kill off a spouse or make one of them cheat on the other, etc. freeing him up in the future.

For some reason Stitch's wife and child didn't move with him to GC.That gives the writers a way to end his marriage if they don't show up soon.

Dylan came off as so stupid for not realizing that Conner wasn't his child .Now that the truth is out he's said a number of times that the clues were all there he just didn't want to see them.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote trinilisa: I hope that Dylan is given a storyline that will show a different side of him. So far, imho, he's been a sympathetic character; he went off to war and experienced such horror, he was tied to a child that, while he admittedly (last week or this week) wanted so much, he allowed himself to believe the child was his, and he lost Avery to Nick (he's a far better man than Nick imho) just recently. I'd like to see more depth to the character.
Meanwhile, I'm really liking Stitch, except for the fact that he had a wife and kid and that little fact seems to have been forgotten. I like their friendship.

Giving him a wife and kid does not make sense because most new soap hunks are single. However, they could kill off a spouse or make one of them cheat on the other, etc. freeing him up in the future.

For some reason Stitch's wife and child didn't move with him to GC.That gives the writers a way to end his marriage if they don't show up soon.

Dylan came off as so stupid for not realizing that Conner wasn't his child .Now that the truth is out he's said a number of times that the clues were all there he just didn't want to see them.

It is kind of weird how we have not seen the family yet. I wonder if they are going to kill the poor folks off when they are on their way moving. Or else maybe they will have the family stay where they are with Stitch going home between rotations for visits. Perhaps he will fall for a GC woman while still married and that will be one of the storylines.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Jackie10: I like Stitch what I have seen of him. And if they are not going to put Chloe and Kevin back together I hope she gets Stitch. Dylan is ok and he and the con go well together I say if they are going to stay leave him with her they have great chemistry.

Stitch is married and has a child.

I know he has a son but I dont recall anything about a wife maybe I missed something. But either way I hope it is Stitch and he and Adam build a friendship and take GC by storm. The other two can leave and would not be missed much.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote alanadz:
Quote Jackie10: I like Stitch what I have seen of him. And if they are not going to put Chloe and Kevin back together I hope she gets Stitch. Dylan is ok and he and the con go well together I say if they are going to stay leave him with her they have great chemistry.

I know he has a son but I dont recall anything about a wife maybe I missed something. But either way I hope it is Stitch and he and Adam build a friendship and take GC by storm. The other two can leave and would not be missed much.

His wife's name is Jenna.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote alanadz:

His wife's name is Jenna and son is Max.

Bellc

Postby Bellc » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

I like Dylan

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 pm

I completely agree, and with another poster's point about Dylan being connected to several places and not yet really settling into one (another thread mentioned Kevin getting the coffee house back--if YR isn't going to develop the place as a true Dylan spot, then I'd like to see him let it go). I'd also like to see the home he has shared with Chelsea finally get filled with more and look more homey. If Stitch's wife and child aren't going to be on, then is Stitch going to depart the show soon? I'd like to see him stay.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”