Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Postby alanadz » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 pm

I am a fan of SB and I like Dylan. But he is always so sad and depressing (except for the short time he was with Chelsea and Connor). Please give Dylan some peace of mind and some happiness soon.

Stitch on the other hand, is a hottie. He is sweet, funny, smart, a loyal friend, a doctor! SB is safe because he is friend of Jill's BUT I see a permanent place in GC for stitch IF he wants it.

yandrfan99

Re: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 am

I have to agree Stitch is a hottie and I hope he stays in GC for a long time. I think once Dylan gets back with Avery he will be just fine,.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 am

I like Dylan! He was such a good guy, but a dummy, about the pregnancy. I hope the writer's reunite him with Avery but somehow make him a "stronger" character. (Loved him giving Nick that black eye)

cockle

Postby cockle » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 am

Dylan is a dummy and a bore. Send him packing but let Stitch stay. He is the sexy one.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:56 am

I find Dylan too vanilla and two dimensional. He was a complete nincompoop with Chelsea and now they are trying to convince us that he knew things weren't adding up about the baby, but he just wanted him so badly. Uh-huh.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 am

SB was good on GH but hasn't had much of an opportunity to shine on YR yet - hopefully that will change. He has very few connections on YR so far and he goes back and forth between construction, being an architect, being a contractor, and owning a coffee house. He certainly has not found his place. He could remodel the coffee house - maybe add music - spend some time there and meet people. I am surprised people are enjoying Stitch so much. Nothing against the actor but he doesn't do anything for me. In the early days of YR they had some talented singers - they really added to the show singing love ballads.

Tybee Island

Postby Tybee Island » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:34 am

Dylan is a dud! I'm not criticizing the actor, but he's seriously a bore. So far I like Stitch better and he hasn't even had a storyline!

cockle

Postby cockle » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 am

Quote Tybee Island: Dylan is a dud! I'm not criticizing the actor, but he's seriously a bore. So far I like Stitch better and he hasn't even had a storyline!

Dylan really is a bore.

observation

Postby observation » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:03 am

Quote Laduree: I find Dylan too vanilla and two dimensional. He was a complete nincompoop with Chelsea and now they are trying to convince us that he knew things weren't adding up about the baby, but he just wanted him so badly. Uh-huh.

You know, I heard that little comment he made...I think that is coming from all the comments on message boards about how dumb he was for just accepting things and not having any questions! Just MYO!!

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 am

I like them both and I really enjoy the friendship between them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”