i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PixiePower

Re: i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Postby PixiePower » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 am

Quote walkingdead:
Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I couldn't agree more. Sharon's portrayal of SN always touches my heart. I always sympathize with her no matter what she is going through. The heart of the show IMHO.

I agree.She is the heart of this show.No matter what she is going through you want to just give her a hug and tell her it will be alright :)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 am

Quote PixiePower:
Quote walkingdead:
Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I couldn't agree more. Sharon's portrayal of SN always touches my heart. I always sympathize with her no matter what she is going through. The heart of the show IMHO.

I agree.She is the heart of this show.No matter what she is going through you want to just give her a hug and tell her it will be alright :)

I can close my eyes and see her prancing around in that white feather dress,holding the urn in her hands.

I can still laugh,it was Pure Comedy!!!

The indignation on this site was a great laugh too.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh my gosh yes!!!That was hysterical!I have always heard that it is much harder to do comedy than drama and all I can say is SC is a very versatile actress because she does them both equally well!She was owning those scenes at the funeral/wedding!She was so funny!!! :) Still get a chuckle when I think about it! :)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote PixiePower:
Quote walkingdead:

i also adore sharon case so i will co-sign these fantastic posts..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”