D-Day Spoilers for Oct 11th (Delia, Adam, Connor)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jeaniebean507

Re: D-Day Spoilers for Oct 11th (Delia, Adam, Connor)

Postby Jeaniebean507 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 am

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Jeaniebean507: Yes he did; about 5 minutes ago.

Tks love the way people take something that says GOSIP and make it appear to be a spoiler. What I read under Gosip was Delia gets hit by a car and it could possibly be (Adam). It was just a guess on their part.

I read it as well, but they were adding that Adam was drunk driving. I'm glad MM cleared it up.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:44 am

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Jeaniebean507: Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 1m
Dear busybody spoiler-hounds: I'm hearing spoilers that involve alcohol. Let's just see how that works out for you... #watchtheshow
Expand

Did he just post this on twitter

Awww, I just watched today's show where Adam tells the Peanut he'll always be there for him...I hate the idea of Adam running off because he was upset with Chelsea. And all the constant drinking doesn't fit this character-it's just gross!

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:48 am

Quote sudbubble:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Jeaniebean507: Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 1m
Dear busybody spoiler-hounds: I'm hearing spoilers that involve alcohol. Let's just see how that works out for you... #watchtheshow
Expand

Did he just post this on twitter

Awww, I just watched today's show where Adam tells the Peanut he'll always be there for him...I hate the idea of Adam running off because he was upset with Chelsea. And all the constant drinking doesn't fit this character-it's just gross!

I agree wish they would stop showing him with a drink in his hand so often especially now that he has his son.

There are two actors that I find especially good with children MM and JM it shows that they are dads in real life. They know how to handle babies.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 am

Quote Jeaniebean507:
Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Jeaniebean507: Yes he did; about 5 minutes ago.

Tks love the way people take something that says GOSIP and make it appear to be a spoiler. What I read under Gosip was Delia gets hit by a car and it could possibly be (Adam). It was just a guess on their part.

I read it as well, but they were adding that Adam was drunk driving. I'm glad MM cleared it up.

So am I it is about time they give Adam a break and let him enjoy his new found son.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”