Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote Jackie10: I have no problems with a recast Phyllis as long as there is no repeating and arm flapping I will be happy. I just dont want to see it right now. Maybe in a few more months. I am enjoying the semi silence. 2 characters who are all about me, me, me are just to many at once. Between Phyllis and Chelsea I was ready to pull my hair out. Maybe the rumors about Chelsea becoming the next Phyllis are true. She is a loony, lying, self centered person. And she thinks its all about her.

Loony? There is only one loon on the show and that's crazy Sharon! She has taken Patty's place as the resident GC crazy lady.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote Jackie10: I have no problems with a recast Phyllis as long as there is no repeating and arm flapping I will be happy. I just dont want to see it right now. Maybe in a few more months. I am enjoying the semi silence. 2 characters who are all about me, me, me are just to many at once. Between Phyllis and Chelsea I was ready to pull my hair out. Maybe the rumors about Chelsea becoming the next Phyllis are true. She is a loony, lying, self centered person. And she thinks its all about her.

you do understand that that is how the character was written, with stage direction and body movements written into the script.....right?

makes me wonder sometimes why some people have the need to bash an actor for the way the writers write the actor

isn't that actor bashing?

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote alanadz:

Loony? There is only one loon on the show and that's crazy Sharon! She has taken Patty's place as the resident GC crazy lady.

you got that right!!! she is the resident whackadoodle of Genoa City!!!

Pchilds

Postby Pchilds » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 am

I am glad they did not recast Phyllis. Glad they at least put her in a comma with hope she will return to the show. I miss her

RX-Men

Postby RX-Men » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: Phyllis dying wouldn't be a tragedy to me. It would be a blessing if she were to die. The tragedy would be recasting her and bringing her back to the show. May she rot in hell for all eternity, like she deserves to be.

Sharon dying would be the blessing for me. Put her out of her misery.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”