Could the person who hits Delia BE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Could the person who hits Delia BE

Postby HonnyDiipp » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:47 pm

I wonder where the accident takes place. At Billy's? Crimson Lights? By the promo, it doesn't look like Billy was at home, there was neon light behind him. So I'm thinking Crimson Lights. So again, it could be anyone behind that wheel.

Postby hubbardfan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Just don't put this crap on Adam! I DO think it makes perfect sense that Nick might be the one, since he's clearly not above a coverup! as the for the fight bet. Adam/Billy, it also makes sense that Adam finds out about Victoria AND Chloe's role in keeping Chelsea's secret. Let's just hope that the writers read these boards and 'pick up' on some of these plots! Some of you guys ought to submit your resumes to CBS! :-)

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:16 pm

No, it's Adam! I still can't believe it.

Postby beautyseat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Are we sure Delia's dead?

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 pm

It looks like it will be Nikki.

Postby babysister66 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Hate that a child has to die. But, since they are writing it in, the driver should be Victor who hit Delia. I think the story would be very interesting then. Billy vs Victor!!!

Postby Peoplepleaser » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 pm

No way it's Nick! I think it's Cynthia Watros (Kelly). She is supposed to impact the lives of Billy, Chloe and Victoria.

Postby tdrinkard » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 am

No, it won't be blamed on Victor's golden child, Nick. Everything gets blamed on Adam and this won't be any different even tho it was an accident. It's always Adam.

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote hopey pix: WAY TOO MORBID!!What if it is Nick?He's so miserable with what went down with his wedding!It could just be!!How sad to sacrifice Delia this way!!

JFP will never be forgiven for this but at the same time by killing Delia, it reminds me of when General Hospital killed off Jake or when Days of our Lives killed off Zack Brady

Couldn't have said it better.

Postby REDMIDGET » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 am

Quote K. Spaudling: NICK !? Could Nick be the one who accidently hits the poor child. This could cause a huge rift between Victoria/ Billy. Victorias loyalities would be torn between her brother and husband. Allowing Chloe to slide in and grieve with Billy. Victoria then will learn she is pregnant.
Avery would defend Nick. Nick would watch behind bars as Nikki and his adversary Dylan develop their mother/ son bond.
Someone may come to learn of Sharons secret and choose to help her keep it to get back at Nick.
This is a MORBID storyline by the way !

ont think its any of the key player,I dont think anyone hit Delia I think she hit her head and the dog ran to get her some help. And thats when adam came along, The writers always have us thinking one way and then something turn the whole thing around, I dont think Adam hit her at all, This is what the writers want us to think,I just wish it would come out soon, I like Adam and the baby together,Connor bring out the best or the soft side of Adam, So lets put this to a end and move on.Its time for Adam to really be there for his son.Its end this now for Adam and find out the truth,Adam didn't hit Delia,

Return to “The Young and the Restless”