RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
djpp

Re: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Postby djpp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

I never liked Lauren either, even from her early days when she used to pick on Tracey Abbott. I don't like her boobs always popping out of her shirts, and I don't like the fact that the writers made it so fakey that the Fenmore heiress would get involved with and marry an ex-felon who committed violent sexual crimes against Christine. Kevin and Michael should just leave the show. No long-time fan will ever forget their crimes. It's such a joke when they say things about Carmine when they have done much worse in the past. They're creepy and disgusting. And I don't really like Fen after what he did to Jamie, and he acts creepy to Summer. None of them are sympathetic characters. I would rather see them get what they deserve and get killed or put in prison.

Gmac1947

Postby Gmac1947 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote djpp:
Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

I never liked Lauren either, even from her early days when she used to pick on Tracey Abbott. I don't like her boobs always popping out of her shirts, and I don't like the fact that the writers made it so fakey that the Fenmore heiress would get involved with and marry an ex-felon who committed violent sexual crimes against Christine. Kevin and Michael should just leave the show. No long-time fan will ever forget their crimes. It's such a joke when they say things about Carmine when they have done much worse in the past. They're creepy and disgusting. And I don't really like Fen after what he did to Jamie, and he acts creepy to Summer. None of them are sympathetic characters. I would rather see them get what they deserve and get killed or put in prison.

Carmine committed kidnaping and attempted rape so he is no cleaner. Anyway I like Lauren probably because her boobs are always popping out her shirt.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Quote djpp:

I have to say, no wonder why Lauren didn't clue in that her son was a bully; she was a bully herself and probably blocked that dispicable part of herself out...

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Quote djpp:

I totally agree about Michael and Kevin. They talk about Carmine what about their crimes? they're certainly no better. IMO Lauren totally led Carmine on, he fell in love, and he was crazy for sure. She couldn't change her phone number? That irritated me. I am bored with this storyline. I think the Baldwins need to take a long vacation away from the show. I've hated Fen since he bullied Jamie.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”