❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan ❤

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lanie1959

Re: ❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan ❤

Postby Lanie1959 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

I think despite the lie she really loved him...thanks for posting the letter

playahata

Postby playahata » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote chylanepiclove: ❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan

Dylan, my love, these words come so hard for me knowing how much pain I caused you.

I tore your world apart along with my own. You’ll never know how sorry I am for that.

I knew I’d never find a better man, or a better father for my baby, so yes, I lied to you and Adam. And the lie snowballed as I fell deeply in love with you.

I was so scared Connor and I would lose you. And now that we have, I feel lost without you, Dylan.

I’m kicking myself because it didn’t have to be this way. I want you in my life again, and in Connor’s.

You have every right to be furious with me. I just hope once that anger passes, you’ll let yourself remember how happy we were.

Biology doesn’t have to be destiny. I know we could get back to what we had, and I want that so much – more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

Very emotional letter. I believe Chelsea really loves Dylan. I remember she told her Mom that she wanted to grow old and gray with him too.

hopewilson

Postby hopewilson » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Dylan, my love, these words come so hard for me knowing how much pain I caused you.

I tore your world apart along with my own. You’ll never know how sorry I am for that.

I knew I’d never find a better man, or a better father for my baby, so yes, I lied to you and Adam. And the lie snowballed as I fell deeply in love with you.

I was so scared Connor and I would lose you. And now that we have, I feel lost without you, Dylan.

I’m kicking myself because it didn’t have to be this way. I want you in my life again, and in Connor’s.

You have every right to be furious with me. I just hope once that anger passes, you’ll let yourself remember how happy we were.

Biology doesn’t have to be destiny. I know we could get back to what we had, and I want that so much – more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

She never apologized to Adam or fought for him like this.

It's obvious Chelsea is not sorry... only sorry she got caught!

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:37 pm

It's enough to make you BARF!!! :0

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Quote JBosh:
Quote ladycam:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: For me there was no love in that love letter. ~)

DOOL had a s/l like this a month ago and I cried it was so beautiful. This time I was rolling my eyes just no passion. Dylan and Avery more passionate :D

No passion??? It was on the borderline of the! most pathetic thing I've ever seen in soaps history.

Yeah no kidding. I hope this garbage is an April Fool's joke.

How can anyone take this seriously??

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm

The letter was pretty intense but how can Dylan believe her now?

itsjimmy

Postby itsjimmy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 am

Quote alanadz: The letter was pretty intense but how can Dylan believe her now?

If Dylan loves her, he will forgive her.

myleaf

Postby myleaf » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 am

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

she writes good for a girl with just a ged. :-)

Soapbar

Postby Soapbar » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: For me there was no love in that love letter. ~)

it was retarded.. Chelsea the con gets no sympathy from me and Dylan is such an idiot he gets none either..the sooner these 2 are apart for good the better.

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 am

Quote hubbardfan: It's enough to make you BARF!!! :0

Pretty much every time I see this chick I want to barf. I cannot think of one thing I like about her. Just hope they don't saddle Adam with her again. Let her and chloe ride off into the sunset together

Return to “The Young and the Restless”