Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YR2013

Re: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Postby YR2013 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote sun__shine: I have read everyone's comments and I think we all have valid
opinions ....but I have been watching for so long ....I think sharon should be put into a looney bin and forgotten she has gotten away with so much....and when she meet nick as a teenager she knew he was a rich mans son...Nicky has never liked her either....and to be honest I have never liked her storyline....she may be an adult ....but to me she never grew up....

IMO, Nikki shouldn't judge, especially when she's given up a child, was a stripper, promiscuous, and had a rough life herself. Her not liking Sharon IMO was always a case of her recognizing herself in Sharon.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Sure he will, but it's not about Sharon. That's how Jack is. He has a big heart and forgiving nature. The only person Jack will always have a grudge against is Victor.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Quote YR2013:
opinions ....but I have been watching for so long ....I think sharon should be put into a looney bin and forgotten she has gotten away with so much....and when she meet nick as a teenager she knew he was a rich mans son...Nicky has never liked her either....and to be honest I have never liked her storyline....she may be an adult ....but to me she never grew up....

IMO, Nikki shouldn't judge, especially when she's given up a child, was a stripper, promiscuous, and had a rough life herself. Her not liking Sharon IMO was always a case of her recognizing herself in Sharon.

Nikki's dislike of Sharon is a mother who wants the best for her son. Nikki saw the real Sharon from day one. She warned her son that Sharon would bring him nothing but unhappiness and she was 100% right!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Quote YR2013:

Sharon has no problem judging people, so people have no problem judging her.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm probably the only one who would like to see this happen, but IF Summer is NOT Jack's and since it seems he is most hurt by Not getting to be there when she was small.. I'd LOVE to see Faith be Jack's daughter and then Jack, Sharon and Faith could be a happy family.
(AFTER Sharon get's back with her meds and therapist) :]

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Quote zuzu61: I'm probably the only one who would like to see this happen, but IF Summer is NOT Jack's and since it seems he is most hurt by Not getting to be there when she was small.. I'd LOVE to see Faith be Jack's daughter and then Jack, Sharon and Faith could be a happy family.
(AFTER Sharon get's back with her meds and therapist) :]

Yes, I would love to see Faith be Jack's daughter too!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling Sharon and Jack are headed back to each other. If Jack hits Delia all bets are off.

Mstc

Postby Mstc » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 am

What Sharon have you been watching, bipolar or no, she knows what she is doing but doesn't really care and when it all comes out she will play the sick card again.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Quote alanadz: I don't know why but I have a strong feeling Sharon and Jack are headed back to each other. If Jack hits Delia all bets are off.

Jack will forgive Sharon, but he doesn't need that Newman reject. He needs a woman of his own who will love, support him. That's not Sharon.

troycody

Postby troycody » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:44 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: she doesn't deserve to be forgiven

Sharon chose to go off her meds and stopped seeing her doctor.What she did to Jack and Summer was cruel and just for her own gain.I don't buy the BPD excuse and neither should Jack.

I am one of the few that agrees with you on the diagnosis of Sharon, there is a difference to having a drunken episode and bpd. then to be manipulative and using a young child to help her in her quests. If she really wanted Nick, Phyllis would have never had a chance

Return to “The Young and the Restless”