Please give another character a mental illness

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoganH8tr

Please give another character a mental illness

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am

I just read that other thread that contained a spumor about Sharon. If it is true, then someone else on this soap needs to be given a mental illness.

Give them a multiple personality disorder, so they can take on the personality of ninja and kung fu Sharon's psycho ass off a balcony.

Then they would be blameless cuz their mental sickness made them do it.

Give us an entertaining psycho like Patty...I liked her. Sharon is just pathetic and the way she is acting is so demeaning. Using kids. Hurting kids. Seriously cray cray.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

trinilisa

Re: Please give another character a mental illness

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 am

Quote LoganH8tr: I just read that other thread that contained a spumor about Sharon. If it is true, then someone else on this soap needs to be given a mental illness.

Give them a multiple personality disorder, so they can take on the personality of ninja and kung fu Sharon's psycho ass off a balcony.

Then they would be blameless cuz their mental sickness made them do it.

Give us an entertaining psycho like Patty...I liked her. Sharon is just pathetic and the way she is acting is so demeaning. Using kids. Hurting kids. Seriously cray cray.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Ita with your post; I think that someone else needs a built-in excuse for all the evil they have done. Why should one anti-fanbase be judged for calling a character out because the character's "mental illness" is used to justify everything he/she does?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”