Women look like sausages...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: Women look like sausages...

Postby hopey pix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 am

You got that right about Gloria,she looks marvelous!!So,does Lauren!!They sure shined in those sequined tops!!I just love how they look!Nikki needs to take notes!Her age is showing,and Lauren and Gloria look great!If Nikki does have back problems,she should get it checked!And even try some age-defying products,it does no good to get even older looking!Do it right now,Nikki!You are beautiful too!

Postby Lee4748 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 am

I am in my mid 60's and I cannot believe the tight dresses all these actresses and celebrities wear today. Forty or so years ago, these types of tight dresses with the butt sticking out and the girls exposed, were the 42nd Street dames. Now they are all wearing the same skin tight dresses. And I agree, Gloria looks elegnt because they dress her age appropriate. They need to tone down Nikki's appearance and cut the tight dresses (and the long locks as well).

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:22 am

I have to agree with everyone about the tight dresses most of the ladies wear. Another sticking point I have is the dresses that hang off one shoulder. I realize it in style, but it just freezes me to death. I keep wanting to pull it up for them. Of course I'm old and tend to chill easy.

A fan since way back

Postby A fan since way back » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 am

I want to know what their secret is on losing ALL that weight!! they all look very well toned and healthy weight loss. ?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”