SPOILER: Dylan's Mother & Father & Adoption

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: SPOILER: Dylan's Mother & Father & Adoption

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Enough Dylan snooze

Postby kimiko75 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Excellent comment and I support you! I am truly enjoying the show right now. For the last six months I have been skipping watching and just reading the spoilers but am back watching and enjoying.
I would love a re-cast of phyllis as I never enjoyed MS so would cheer that. Would also like Dru as played by anyone other than VR. Those two, MS and VR, were so loud and rude... JMO.... that I would like anyone other than the last actors.

Postby alanadz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote omegared: Nikki's Son: Paul Learns the Truth!

Paul learns a woman named Penelope adopted Nikki's son.

He visits Penelope's sister who informs him that Penny passed away and her secrets died with her.

Paul presses Penny's sister for the truth. She tells him Penny's secret.

There is a reason no father was listed on the adoption papers. Penny adopted this boy on her own as a single parent.

And this is the reason why.....

Penny was deeply in love with her boyfriend. But this man broke up with her and moved away. Penny was heart sick and devastated. So she came up with a plan to win him back!

Penny adopted this baby boy and then showed up on her boyfriend's door step claiming that he was THEIR baby! She passed the adopted boy off as her own son and the son of her boyfriend.

“He never knew or suspected the boy wasn’t his! Right up until the day he died.”

Penny and her unsuspecting boyfriend raised the child as their own.

“I know Penny was proud of him. He was so handsome. He served in the military overseas.”

Paul asks for his name and Penny's sister tells him.

Penny's boyfriend never asked for a paternity test? umm ok.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”