Carmine's disguise SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rocki2

Carmine's disguise SPOILER

Postby rocki2 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm

I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

alanadz

Re: Carmine's disguise SPOILER

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote rocki2: I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

ITA! LAME!!!

rancher

Postby rancher » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:37 pm

He should have added the big nose to the glasses. Some GC
residents must have poor eyesight like I do. Of course, there were SO MANY PEOPLE at the award ceremony----like 12----that he was lost in the "crowd." Can't they afford to pay a few people off the street to be in a crowd setting? Poor Lauren-----first, very few show up and then the bedroom show!!! I jest!! She deserves every rotten thing that comes her way.

oldbat

Postby oldbat » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Worst disguise ever. I actually laughed out loud.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote rancher: He should have added the big nose to the glasses. Some GC
residents must have poor eyesight like I do. Of course, there were SO MANY PEOPLE at the award ceremony----like 12----that he was lost in the "crowd." Can't they afford to pay a few people off the street to be in a crowd setting? Poor Lauren-----first, very few show up and then the bedroom show!!! I jest!! She deserves every rotten thing that comes her way.

So silly. I laughed. Lauren kept saying "the place is crawling with cops" I counted like, two plus Carmine? And duh Lauren, he's escaped and you are going to this event at the club? You know Carmine knows the club inside out he used to work there. Not only that, but her and Michael aren't very smart. If Carmine's last disguise was a maintenance man in her building, why wouldn't he dress as a cop to attend her function? It only makes sense that he'd be in disguise. How lame! And has anyone noticed how Fen and Carmine look alike in ways? I keep getting distracted by this in their scenes.

lambykint

Postby lambykint » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote rocki2: I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

That same disguise worked for Superman. :-)

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:57 pm

He looked like Bachelorette Party stripper to me...how lame...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”