Phyllis ??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Butterfly_Kissess1967

Phyllis ??

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

She moved her finger at the end of todays show...soooooooooooo
is she coming back ? Another actress taking over ? I don't think anyone can pull Phyllis off like Michelle did.

vikis3

Re: Phyllis ??

Postby vikis3 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

well, hate to burst your bubble BUT :) there's gotta be a reason her finger is moving !!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 pm

I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

she needs to come back...even if only long enough to kick Sharons A$$

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: [quote]Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.[/quo

I thought I read at the beginning of this crap that it would be a short story line and everything would come out about what Sharon had done. This isn't my idea of short lol

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: [quote]Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.[/quo

I thought I read at the beginning of this crap that it would be a short story line and everything would come out about what Sharon had done. This isn't my idea of short lol

I think at this point , everyone is just plain sick of the whole thing..it is way past time for Sharon to get caught and be put away somewhere. Hopefully , it will be over soon!

nikkikin

Postby nikkikin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

LOL EXACTLY!!!!!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:46 am

Quote pgl35:

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

I think this is an outstanding idea! Wonder if MS would go along with it? That would be great!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”