who will die ??????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dana73

Re: who will die ??????

Postby dana73 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:33 pm

I personally think it will be Adrien and Amber. Really what is the use of these two character's. I don't like either one of them.

romeojuliet

Postby romeojuliet » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Quote jmwhite05: I was thinking maybe Adrian or Amber, b/c they both were at Clear Springs but it did not show either of them in any of the previews, and they both have to be trapped somewhere, plus they had to bring Amber down there for a reason.
bye bye amber

romeojuliet

Postby romeojuliet » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:52 pm

Quote Brown Hair Girl: That could be...because they don't have long term contracts with the Y&R.Or maybe J.T..... ?)
i would hope david would run back it into bulding

Jentra

Postby Jentra » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:56 pm

I like David. His character hasn't given me any reason not to, yet. I don't think anyone will die. At least I haven't heard about anyone leaving the show. All I've heard is that this catastrophe will "change lives forever." That's all I've heard.

romeojuliet

Postby romeojuliet » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm

Quote Jentra: I like David. His character hasn't given me any reason not to, yet. I don't think anyone will die. At least I haven't heard about anyone leaving the show. All I've heard is that this catastrophe will "change lives forever." That's all I've heard.
a death will bring everybody together . neil girlfriend is she in bulding ? it funny they might find dru under some bricks

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think it could be Amber or Adrain because of their contracts are up soon.......

It is not going to be Adrian because he is in the cast photo w/Enrique Iglesias.......(I am so glad because he is my favorite character)

It is not going to be Amber because I read where B.Bell said Amber could not be killed on Y/R......

Eyal Podell has a 3 year contract and he has been on y/r only a year

plus contracts don't mean a thing on soaps....i.e. Adrianne Leon.....

sur la mer

Postby sur la mer » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:11 pm

I don't believe any major characters will be killed. It is nothing more than network hype to get people interested in the story.. The crooked construction worker might die. I don't think Adrian or Amber will die. Adrian and Amber's s/l's are not finished yet.

romeojuliet

Postby romeojuliet » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think it could be Amber or Adrain because of their contracts are up soon.......

i hope your right it good to see some fire back in show

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:38 pm

It does say on the cover of SOD that several, not just one, will die. I don't think it's Adrian. I think it could be Noah for his parents may be having contract issues as well. If Noah is complicated on the soap he must ne a terror at home off the set..

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Quote sarasecret007: It does say on the cover of SOD that several, not just one, will die. I don't think it's Adrian. I think it could be Noah for his parents may be having contract issues as well. If Noah is complicated on the soap he must ne a terror at home off the set..

He's definitely learning some "not so nice" behaviors from playing his character on the show. Hopefully, he doesn't take work home with him. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”