SPOILER: Adam decides Connor's new name!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ajsp35801

Re: SPOILER: Adam decides Connor's new name!

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote JBosh:
Quote ajsp35801: This makes me so uneasy. I mean Chelsea is still the mother. Doesn't she have a say in what she wants the baby's name changed too.

She already disrespected Adam by naming his "Son" Terrence Connor Mcavoy after someone's dead father. Chelsea doesn't get a say, and even if she gets upset who cares!. And by the way this is Adam's son too.

I don't care what Chelsea did. She carried that kid and gave birth to him. She can name him whatever she wants. She is not obligated to name that kid what Adam wants. I care what Chelsea thinks. She is the baby's mother! Adam has no rights whatsoever! And when he does get some, this doesn't mean he should be able to dictate to Chelsea. Lying con or not. That is her child!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote ajsp35801: This makes me so uneasy. I mean Chelsea is still the mother. Doesn't she have a say in what she wants the baby's name changed too.

Chelsea gave Dylan all rights to naming the baby. That name has nothing to do with her. It was all Dylan's choice so now who cares what she says. She could drug Dylan and get knocked up and give him a child he can name Connor. Am sorry I couldn't resist she so desperate to have Dylan I had to throw that in :-) :-)

She didn't give him all rights...Chelseal approved of the name that Dylan came up with. That is totally different from someone telling you the child's name that you carried and birthed without giving you a say. That's ridiculous!

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote JBosh:

She already disrespected Adam by naming his "Son" Terrence Connor Mcavoy after someone's dead father. Chelsea doesn't get a say, and even if she gets upset who cares!. And by the way this is Adam's son too.

I don't care what Chelsea did. She carried that kid and gave birth to him. She can name him whatever she wants. She is not obligated to name that kid what Adam wants. I care what Chelsea thinks. She is the baby's mother! Adam has no rights whatsoever! And when he does get some, this doesn't mean he should be able to dictate to Chelsea. Lying con or not. That is her child!

I hate a nasty custody battle! Chloe was right all along about Adam! It's not enough that Adam is the bio father! He is intent on ripping the kid away from Chelsea like some trophy! Chelsea was wrong but we know Adams true colors would show! If Adam loves his son, he and Chelsea would work together for the baby's sake! I like the name Connor! Adam isn't reasonable or rational! Family court judge would see when Adam has nobody to support him! Even jack discouraged it! Chelsea has more supporters like vikki, billy, Chloe, Anita, Jeff, maybe even victor & nick would come to her aid in this case! Adam is just awful! Adam gas lighted poor Ashley & caused her miscarriage to avenge victor! Then Adam took faith from Sharon & told her that the baby died! Not only that, he screwed with patty Williams! He is partly responsible for high towers murder!

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote hubbardfan:
Quote auntmille: OK...to you naysayers - Chelsea was pregnant with Adam's child when she first had sex with Dylan. She did not have a miscarriage, and she only decided to "proclaim" Dylan the father after Chloe convinced her to do it to throw Adam off the "scent", so to speak.
Secondly, how can Adam name is son Adam Jr., when Adam's real name is Victor Newman, Jr.? Technically, the baby should be named Victor Newman III if he decides to go that route.

Adam's name is ADAM Victor Newman, not Victor Adam Newman, so Adam is not a Jr. b/c the names are not the same; AJ CAN be a Jr.; I really hate tagging babies w/a Jr. label, but I did like Adam WILSON Newman! Just so he can have his Peanut and rename him; who cares what Chelsea wants? She had no qualms about lying and giving HIS baby another man's family name! Blech!!!

When he was first born he was referred to as Victor Jr. He only became started going Adam once he came back SORASd as "Adam"

I'm so happy he's renamed him. It doesn't make any sense to keep the name Conner Terrance since that was for Dylan's Father. I'm not too into the whole JR thing, I like when kid's have own unique name.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote elizadolittle:
Quote hubbardfan:
Quote auntmille: OK...to you naysayers - Chelsea was pregnant with Adam's child when she first had sex with Dylan. She did not have a miscarriage, and she only decided to "proclaim" Dylan the father after Chloe convinced her to do it to throw Adam off the "scent", so to speak.
Secondly, how can Adam name is son Adam Jr., when Adam's real name is Victor Newman, Jr.? Technically, the baby should be named Victor Newman III if he decides to go that route.

Adam's name is ADAM Victor Newman, not Victor Adam Newman, so Adam is not a Jr. b/c the names are not the same; AJ CAN be a Jr.; I really hate tagging babies w/a Jr. label, but I did like Adam WILSON Newman! Just so he can have his Peanut and rename him; who cares what Chelsea wants? She had no qualms about lying and giving HIS baby another man's family name! Blech!!!

When he was first born he was referred to as Victor Jr. He only became started going Adam once he came back SORASd as "Adam"

I'm so happy he's renamed him. It doesn't make any sense to keep the name Conner Terrance since that was for Dylan's Father. I'm not too into the whole JR thing, I like when kid's have own unique name.

I think the baby should be renamed too...but I take issue with Adam just dictating what it will be. They should come to an agreement of that. Not Adam throwing his muscle around.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Love, love, love it. I have said all along that AJ is what the name should be.

JBosh

Postby JBosh » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote ladycam:

Chelsea gave Dylan all rights to naming the baby. That name has nothing to do with her. It was all Dylan's choice so now who cares what she says. She could drug Dylan and get knocked up and give him a child he can name Connor. Am sorry I couldn't resist she so desperate to have Dylan I had to throw that in :-) :-)

She didn't give him all rights...Chelseal approved of the name that Dylan came up with. That is totally different from someone telling you the child's name that you carried and birthed without giving you a say. That's ridiculous!

She allowed dylan to name someone that isn't his son, emphasis on that statement. So the real father naming it won't be a problem if she slows a stranger to name another mans son. You get what I'm saying?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Quote JBosh:
Quote ajsp35801:
Quote ladycam:

She allowed dylan to name someone that isn't his son, emphasis on that statement. So the real father naming it won't be a problem if she slows a stranger to name another mans son. You get what I'm saying?

I get it and agree. It was wrong.

But I do hope Adam and Chelsea work things out.

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote JBosh:

It is also Adam's child and I don't recall Chelsea checking with Adam when he was named Connor. It takes two to create a child and Adam has just as much right to make decisions for his son as Chelsea has. It would be nice if they work together for the sake of their son but Chelsea was the first to start this mess in the first place. She brought this on herself.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote aj_newman: Adam decides to name his peanut after himself.... ADAM JUNIOR!

"AJ" for short.

Terrence Connor McAvoy is renamed Adam Newman Junior!

Welcome AJ Newman! :D

WHOOPEE!! WHOOPEE!! THANK YOU WRITERS, FINALLY WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT, WE THANK YOU SINCERELY

Return to “The Young and the Restless”