Speculation: Delia will bring Chloe & Billy togeth

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Palski

Re: Speculation: Delia will bring Chloe & Billy togeth

Postby Palski » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 am

Chloe will definitely blame Billy. Billy will self-destruct. Victoria will probably be picking up the pieces!No way Chloe and Billy bond over this!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 am

Quote greengrass:
Quote Lanie1959: I don't think it will bring them together, more times than not a child's death rips them apart. I think they taking Chloe back to the single status , they have already gotten rid of the husband and let's face it ... soap kids kind of weigh a soap parents down story-wise.

EH(Chloe) stated that eventually she was going to be paired with Alex.They would make a cute couple

I can actually see Chloe and Alex growing close during the accident investigation. So this wouldn't surprise me at all.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am

Quote Kerfuffles:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote glh1950:
Quote Kerfuffles:
Quote Lollicop: Good bye Villy.

Children's death tears or unite parents...

Go Chilly!!!

It *could* happen. We know that Victoria has some insecurity as far as Billy/Chloe are concerned. She was accusing them of having an affair just a few months ago and talking about the chemistry Billy/Chloe still have.

We know if Delia dies, this inevitable requires Billy & Chloe to be throw into an incredibly emotional storyline together. Billy & Chloe will be sharing a unique loss with eachother. Then there's Cynthia Watros joining the cast fr a sl with Billy & Chloe. Maybe they go to grief counseling together?

These types of huge deaths on soaps can cause huge shiftsvin relationships. Some relationships are destroyed by the stress, some relationships develop over shared loss & grief.

I'm not saying I see a romance happening for Chilly out of this. I think the sl is going to start out with Chloe at Billy's throat. But all that passionate grief & loss *could* fuel a Chilly fire that leads to something, even if very temporary.

As for Kevin & VIctoria, they may be just outsiders looking in.

I actually hope they aren't killing Delia off at all. But if they do, I have no doubt we will get some amazing performances out of Liz Hendrickson & Billy Miller.

<p> <p/>
If they do kill off Delia, I agree that Vicki and Kevin will be left out and they won't like it. Kevin because I think he does really love Delia. Victoria however not so much, she'll be jealous and upset 'cause it's Billy and Chloe and because she cannot control the situation.
<p> <p/>
But I really don't want Delia to be killed, dog or no dog.
<p> <p/>
And I don't see Chloe and Alex as a possible couple. He thinks she's not too smart and just as big a thief as Kevin.
And Billy won't be able to forgive himself and won't end up with Chloe either.

I agree with everything you said except about Victoria. Her first thought will be of Billy and helping him. She loves her husband and his little girl so jealousy will be the last thing on her mind.

Victoria doesn't have a very good record of helping Billy when he's down. When they lost their bought baby Lucy, Victoria dumped Billy in the hospital. Whe Billy was struggling with his addiction, Victoria abandoned him. Even when Delia was in the hospital then, Victoria was in DC with Johnny and hung up on Billy when He called her.

Victoria is not a heartless person. Of course she'll be sad if Delia dies; she should try to be there for Billy. But no matter how she tries, it's still Billy & Chloe's daughter. She can offer support but I could see Billy closing himself off, especially if Delia's corneas go to save a Newman.

Good post :) Victoria was never there for Billy when it really counted, so why would this be any different.

If Daddy Victor told Victoria to head up his New company, she would be there in a second!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 am

Quote Kerfuffles: This is a new regime--new head writers. They change writers because they want to change the direction of the show.

And even under the old regime, they broke Billy & Victoria up all the time over one thing or another. It's why they keep having to get re-married or renew their vows to eachother--that keep lying to eachother and/or breaking up.

I don't know what gonna happen, obvs. This is a speculation thread. But if there is a cataclysmic event that could bust Billy & Victoria up and throw Billy & Chloe back into eachother's orbit, Delia becoming critically ill or injured could be it.

I think your right. If something did happen to Delia Victoria and Billy's relationship is just not strong enough on so many levels to make it.

The chemistry between Billy and Chloe was always there.

Chloe knows Billy inside and out. Victoria on the other hand is so clueless to him.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:55 am

Quote villyforever55: So, Billy's going to magically discover that he has really loved Chloe all this time? If having Delia didn't make him want her, neither will loosing Delia. That ship has sailed and sunk! Chloe will look to Kevin for comfort and Billy will lean on Victoria.

Billy "magically discovers" ~) that Victoria is the only women for him when he messes up time and time again. ;)

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Villy isn't going to break up, they belong together 4 eva.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote villyforever55: So, Billy's going to magically discover that he has really loved Chloe all this time? If having Delia didn't make him want her, neither will loosing Delia. That ship has sailed and sunk! Chloe will look to Kevin for comfort and Billy will lean on Victoria.

Billy "magically discovers" ~) that Victoria is the only women for him when he messes up time and time again. ;)

Yep, Billy can screw up sometimes, but so what? Who doesn't? Victoria is the woman he can't live without. (Billy Abbott said that.)

Kerfuffles

Postby Kerfuffles » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:06 am

Quote Kerfuffles: This is a new regime--new head writers. They change writers because they want to change the direction of the show.

And even under the old regime, they broke Billy & Victoria up all the time over one thing or another. It's why they keep having to get re-married or renew their vows to eachother--that keep lying to eachother and/or breaking up.

I don't know what gonna happen, obvs. This is a speculation thread. But if there is a cataclysmic event that could bust Billy & Victoria up and throw Billy & Chloe back into eachother's orbit, Delia becoming critically ill or injured could be it.

I think your right. If something did happen to Delia Victoria and Billy's relationship is just not strong enough on so many levels to make it.

Chloe knows Billy inside and out. Victoria on the other hand is so clueless to him.

Yep, Victoria IS clueless about Billy. Always has been. He brings a baby home like he just bought it at the grocery store and Victoria was clueless. Billy starts gambling again and Victoria is clueless even when Billy ADMITS he's been gambling--she thinks he is lying to cover up and affair with Chloe.

If something horrible happens to Delia, Victoria is going to be on the outside looking in.

If Delis dies & it's bc of the new dog, I could see Chloe blaming Billy at first. She'll be so heartbroken & looking to blame. It will be some heavy, soapy emotional scenes between Chloe/Billy. That is IF the rumors re Delia are true.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am

Quote Kerfuffles:

Yep, Victoria IS clueless about Billy. Always has been. He brings a baby home like he just bought it at the grocery store and Victoria was clueless. Billy starts gambling again and Victoria is clueless even when Billy ADMITS he's been gambling--she thinks he is lying to cover up and affair with Chloe.

If something horrible happens to Delia, Victoria is going to be on the outside looking in.

If Delis dies & it's bc of the new dog, I could see Chloe blaming Billy at first. She'll be so heartbroken & looking to blame. It will be some heavy, soapy emotional scenes between Chloe/Billy. That is IF the rumors re Delia are true.

Billy and Victoria have something that Chloe and Billy never came close to having, you might call it chemistry. They are a beautiful, fun, sexy, loving couple. Vickie knows Billy, and he knows her, inside and out. Hopefully, nothing happens to Delia, but if it does, yes, she will be on the outside of that grief that only two parents can feel, but she will understand and be supportive and help him through it.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Nope, just the opposite. This will end any chance of them ever getting back together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”