Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yale Steam

Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!

Postby Yale Steam » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:46 pm

I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

alanadz

Re: Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!

Postby alanadz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote Yale Steam: I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

I don't care about Likey either, BORING! The Winters family are even more boring. I'm pretty sure Summer's paternity reveal will happen for November sweeps.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote Yale Steam: I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

I would imagine Likey fans and Nikki fans care..it can't always be about our favs

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote Lanie1959:

I would imagine Likey fans and Nikki fans care..it can't always be about our favs

This is true. I used to enjoy Likey when Phyllis was on Y&R, but now that she is gone, they are very boring to me.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 pm

I think it's a good thing that the show doesn't revolve around just one or two characters we have several fan-bases here and it only fair everybody favs get some airtime..just my opinion though :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”