Neil and Hilary/Ann

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
g-mom

Neil and Hilary/Ann

Postby g-mom » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

GCresident

Re: Neil and Hilary/Ann

Postby GCresident » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Crazy s/l. Neil should listen to Lilly and Cane and go after Hillary like they want to. I would give anything to see her face when they played back the recorded scene for her and Mason to hear, with Chavez and a buddy standing close by.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Quote g-mom: Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

Totally agree as you said a one night stand years ago how does that make him responsible and he is not helping his family Lilly/Cane are being bashed on the web so let Hilary/Ann pay for her crime it is such a dumb story

jeanie5815

Postby jeanie5815 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Yea. I hope Neil will file charges now that he had seen the article.
Everybody knows Neil drank back then and understood what he was going thru. She just has so much hatred boiled up inside of her. Bring it on Anne. Neil will "crush" you and your b/f schemer.

jahluv

Postby jahluv » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Quote g-mom: Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

jahluv

Postby jahluv » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:41 pm

okay I have been watching the stories for a long time and I guess I'm confused Nikki and Lauren are not related so carmine if he was to be Nikki's son does not make it gross because nikki is not Lauren sister nor is she Laurens mother.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

I was yelling at the TV saying "crap up Neil....no your not"....smh

That conversation was twisted....just like Hillary.

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Lauren and Niki are not related so Carmine wouldn't be her brother.

The Ex Wife

Postby The Ex Wife » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 pm

I just want this story line to end. It has been as exciting as watching milk curdle.

I really want to like the Winters/Ashby families, but I can't...at least not with this crappy writing.

notsorestless

Postby notsorestless » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Quote The Ex Wife: I just want this story line to end. It has been as exciting as watching milk curdle.

I really want to like the Winters/Ashby families, but I can't...at least not with this crappy writing.

Totally agree. I keep wondering when did Neil become an idiot. I didn't even think they had sex, just stayed in the same bed, drinking until they passed out. And why on earth would he dismiss Lily, Cane and Leslie's arguments that Hillary/Ann committed a crime? I hope Neil gets a big smack on the head with the reality of the situation. (and no, I'm not condoning violence)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”