Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:50 am

Nikki's kid is alive! This is how I see it, not a spoiler.....why else would we see him on the phone asking for files....it's as plan as day! Is Nikki that afraid of mustache! Paul and Nikki should be together. He's compassionate and she's a mess.....

hopey pix

Re: Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!

Postby hopey pix » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:10 am

Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:35 am

Quote hopey pix: Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

I know you liked Sam... but I found him utterly and beyond boring. Please don't bring him back..

We all know that Dylan will end up being Nikkis son.. This is about the dumbest s/l ever...

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote hopey pix: Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

Why would SPF ever come back to Y&R? He is always doing movies.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote alanadz:

Why would SPF ever come back to Y&R? He is always doing movies.

Could you really see Sharon raising chickens?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”