Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote MADDIE1:
Quote Nutty Nancy: while chasing after the new dog?
That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

I hope its not true.....Billy could not handle this...and Victoria will not be by his side..she will be with daddy....please don't let this happen...Bad story line if this does...I wont watch it

Not only will Victoria not be by his side but she will totally blame Billy. As will Chloe. Poor Billy. I cannot stand it when they kill off the children. As much as I have always liked Stephen King, I nearly went off him when he wrote Cujo & followed it with Pet Sematary.

Why would Victoria blame Billy? If she knows and loves him, she'll know he has enough self-blame, and will be there for him and reassure him.

Because Victoria ALWAYS blames Billy. ~)

That is so not true. Victoria will not blame Billy, she will love and support him through whatever tragedy occurs.

When has Victoria EVER support Billy????? ~)

When does Victoria blame Billy?

Every time something doesn't go her way!

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote MADDIE1:
Quote Nutty Nancy: while chasing after the new dog?
That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

I hope its not true.....Billy could not handle this...and Victoria will not be by his side..she will be with daddy....please don't let this happen...Bad story line if this does...I wont watch it

Not only will Victoria not be by his side but she will totally blame Billy. As will Chloe. Poor Billy. I cannot stand it when they kill off the children. As much as I have always liked Stephen King, I nearly went off him when he wrote Cujo & followed it with Pet Sematary.

Why would Victoria blame Billy? If she knows and loves him, she'll know he has enough self-blame, and will be there for him and reassure him.

Because Victoria ALWAYS blames Billy. ~)

That is so not true. Victoria will not blame Billy, she will love and support him through whatever tragedy occurs.

When has Victoria EVER support Billy????? ~)

When does Victoria blame Billy?

Every time something doesn't go her way!

Oh. That explains a lot. :-)

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Yes. That much we know. But we don't know for sure who the driver of the car is.

Mshell73

Postby Mshell73 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:28 pm

I agree. I am watching today's episode and I am dying if she dies I don't think can watch for a while. I still struggle with Cassie's death. Chloe shouldn't have to deal with this. I am done for a while Delia dying will make me stop dvring it for a long time. Can't handle this much sadness. Especially to save someone's sight! Many people live wonderful lives without sight! She shouldn't have to die for that. Y"& R IF you kill her I am done for a long long while.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”